• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official AOC Corruption Thread: #SquadGoals

We have 2,987,281 threads on the tunnels to discuss Trumps corruption. Nice whatabout though.

LOL. I knew you'd cry "whatabout", as you love it so much. It's not whatabout, though, because AOC's person is quitting, and Trump's aren't for the most part. That's the whole point. What will you and other board conservatives now use to beat her over the head with?

person did bad thing and resigned and somehow this is a big win for Trumpshills?

I don't believe everything exists in a realm that needs to be compared to the Trump administration. Trump is a known asshole and corrupt POS, it has been thoroughly documented here. That doesn't somehow negate the hypocrisy and deep seeded corruption within the far left wing of the democratic party.

You post this crap. What's the corruption of the left of the Dems? Be specific.

Disagreeing with their policies or positions is not corruption.

I don't believe everything exists in a realm that needs to be compared to the Trump administration. Trump is a known asshole and corrupt POS, it has been thoroughly documented here. That doesn't somehow negate the hypocrisy and deep seeded corruption within the far left wing of the democratic party.

this, my friends, is how to do a whatabout

bravo!

I assumed that was written by a dude, but no - by a woman who probably knows the cost of highlights.

Knows her audience, I guess.

Tunnels boo thang, and AOC's top squad partner in literal crime, Ilhan Omar, Votes present on a bill recognizing the Armenian Genocide.

In her defense of the present vote, she questioned the fact that the Genocide actually occurred.

http://www.startribune.com/abstention-on-armenian-genocide-vexes-omar-supporters/564138312/

Because some people, might or might not have done, something......

Not to outdo herself in moral depravity, she also voted against a bill to impose sanctions on Erdogan and Turkey. All whilst taking large campaign contributions from top Erdogan supporters.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/30/ilhan-omars-strange-affinity-for-turkeys-islamist-tyrant/

Tunnels will defend.

The defend is pretty simple. They were protest votes to make two statements.

“Omar says sanctions are part of a “failed foreign-policy playbook.” And she said she couldn’t support the genocide resolution because it didn’t mention “the transatlantic slave trade and Native American genocide.””

Sanctions are failed foreign policy and it’s pretty weak condemn foreign genocide and not genocide within our borders.

“Omar says sanctions are part of a “failed foreign-policy playbook.” And she said she couldn’t support the genocide resolution because it didn’t mention “the transatlantic slave trade and Native American genocide.””

Sanctions are failed foreign policy and it’s pretty weak condemn foreign genocide and not genocide within our borders.

We do and have address, recognize and condemn genocide that has happened within our borders.

How does this line up with her policies on Israel at all?

We do and have address, recognize and condemn genocide that has happened within our borders.

For real though? In what way? Said all that shit happened like a million years ago and if they’re not over it by now, fuck ‘em?

Back