• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official AOC Corruption Thread: #SquadGoals

Meaningless questions by AOC today to Wells Fargo CEO.

TITCR

Is there anything that boomers haven't ruined?

If this question is asking of all things that have existed, is there anything boomers haven’t ruined, I’d say probably not. But if all the things that have been ruined, boomers are batting damn near 1.000.

If this question is asking of all things that have existed, is there anything boomers haven’t ruined, I’d say probably not. But if all the things that have been ruined, boomers are batting damn near 1.000.

the planet is a hell of a thing to ruin

Ob - fucking - sessed

She asked the Wells Fargo CEO why they would finance the Dakota Access Pipeline, like 15 other banks did. Uhhhh because the government approved the project and it's his job to make loans and collect money ?

Liberal media outlets fap wildly.

What difference does that make ? They know a fuckton more about it than she does and she wants to know if Wells is going to clean up the mess if the pipe leaks ? Is that even a serious question ?

i think she was grandstanding but she was asking why they would fund an ethically questionable project. it's fair for a representative to ask the questions the stakeholders can't

Yeah I saw that. Maybe she is playing Trumpian 6-D chess and I don't get it, but her questions made it seem like doesn't understand how civil liability works.

or she knows they're not on the hook and it looks bad when the big greedy bank wants to fund a destructive pipeline and will face zero consequences when the inevitable happens but wants to get Wells Fargo admitting as much

or she knows they're not on the hook and it looks bad when the big greedy bank wants to fund a destructive pipeline and will face zero consequences when the inevitable happens but wants to get Wells Fargo admitting as much

Take it up with the permitting agency.The bank faces a negative consequence if the builder of thepipeline goes belly-up and doesn't repay the loan.

Biff: can you do a breakdown of every other question asked during the Wells Fargo hearing? Thanks,

So she's drawing attention to big picture problems again, like banks and companies profiting greatly on projects that are detrimental to most Americans and people are still confused why she's asking these questions?

It's almost like she thinks her job is to identify the issues that need fixing/legislation rather than acting like a lawyer or judge. Weird.

The people who are confused don’t think those are problems.

Biff: can you do a breakdown of every other question asked during the Wells Fargo hearing? Thanks,

We need 434 other threads to evaluate each member of congress at the questions they ask at hearing, this is the AOC obsession corruption and stupid question thread.

So she's drawing attention to big picture problems again, like banks and companies profiting greatly on projects that are detrimental to most Americans and people are still confused why she's asking these questions?

It's almost like she thinks her job is to identify the issues that need fixing/legislation rather than acting like a lawyer or judge. Weird.

Maybe more people should vote for an elected officials who won't permit pipelines and prisons so banks can't finance them. Complaining about a bank legally functioning as designed is dumb.

Back