• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official AOC Corruption Thread: #SquadGoals

This. If AOC or her Chief of Staff broke campaign finance laws, then they should be held accountable.

Just like the President of the United States should be held accountable for breaking campaign finance laws.

Meh, process crimes.

But the ogboards standards are virtually the same: Dems are innocent until proven guilty, Pubs are guilty until proven innocent. Simple really.

Her right hand boi is going down clowns..

Didn’t take long for AOC to find the DC sewer system..apparently it is easier than locating a subway line..

Velvet Underground Vermin

And once again the board trump apologists cannot say the president should be held to the same standard they hold others to.

That's an interesting Fox News article. The headline seems to imply that the FEC filed the complaint, yet the article itself states that the complaint was filed to the FEC by a "conservative" (right-wing) Virginia-based group. It continues to be amazing that a rookie Congresswoman barely three months into office is receiving as much attention from Fox and right-wingers as Trump, and is being held to a far higher standard than Trumpites hold their Dear Leader. As Trump himself said, he could shoot someone in public and his defenders wouldn't care. AOC dances in public, proposes a bill that has almost no chance of passing anytime soon, and may (or may not) have had someone in her organization commit campaign financial shenanigans, and the right loses their minds. I wonder why they are always willing to give Trump a pass, and not her?

Last edited:
And once again the board trump apologists cannot say the president should be held to the same standard they hold others to.

At this point there is enough evidence that trump has broken majors laws that he should be impeached, and I don’t would support any measure to do so. #carryingwater

At this point there is enough evidence that trump has broken majors laws that he should be impeached, and I don’t would support any measure to do so. #carryingwater

Are you the first board practicing conservative to say this?

That's an interesting Fox News article. The headline seems to imply that the FEC filed the complaint, yet the article itself states that the complaint was filed to the FEC by a "conservative" (right-wing) Virginia-based group. It continues to be amazing that a rookie Congresswoman barely three months into office is receiving as much attention from Fox and right-wingers as Trump, and is being held to a far higher standard than Trumpites hold their Dear Leader. As Trump himself said, he could shoot someone in public and his defenders wouldn't care. AOC dances in public, proposes a bill that has almost no chance of passing anytime soon, and may (or may not) have had someone in her organization commit campaign financial shenanigans, and the right loses their minds. I wonder why they are always willing to give Trump a pass, and not her?

Make accusations, repeat them over and over, start investigations, call investigators corrupt when they find nothing.....

GOP has been using this move since Bill Clinton.

But if she is guilty, get her out

You’re right, a closer read shows that a group of conservative jack offs who don’t like her filed a complaint with the FEC lol

If she is guilty, she should be run out on a rail

Yes this is a complaint with no idea what substantiation is behind it.. And of course the clowns sailor and lectro run with it when they concoct all sorts of conspiracy theories to cover for Trump when he is dead to rights on illegal activity. I mean lectro you know is mentally deficient but you would expect more out of a wake man like sailor than his babbling nonsense.

Last edited:

Maybe I missed it, but, here we have one allegation against AOC’s staff member and you’re calling for accountability. By the same logic, were you calling for accountability for trump when the first allegation (pick one) came out during the campaign? #carryingwater?

Masterful gaslighting here. This is how the GOP continually plays the "both sides" card, and rubes eat it up.

Omar has done this three times since January. Sorry, that's enough proof of who she is.

Back