• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official AOC Corruption Thread: #SquadGoals

Done what? Criticize Israel.

It's beyond criticizing Israel. It's the language she uses. "hypnotizes", "all about the Benjamins" and more.

If someone used the same dog whistle language to "criticize" black people or others, you'd rightfully be up in arms. What would you say if someone said, "this group is too lazy to do a good job" or "that group is a bunch of crooks"?

Add to that doing more than once. What would you say?

Anyone can make a mistake and be forgiven for a mistake. It isn't one mistake. It's over and over and using this kind of language. It's who she is.

It's not about "criticizing" Israel. That's fair game. Doing it with dog whistles isn't and that's what does in public.

Reactions: DG3
It's beyond criticizing Israel. It's the language she uses. "hypnotizes", "all about the Benjamins" and more.

If someone used the same dog whistle language to "criticize" black people or others, you'd rightfully be up in arms. What would you say if someone said, "this group is too lazy to do a good job" or "that group is a bunch of crooks"?

Anyone can make a mistake and be forgiven for a mistake. It isn't one mistake. It's over and over and using this kind of language. It's who she is.

It's not about "criticizing" Israel. That's fair game. Doing it with dog whistles isn't and that's what does in public.

I’m young and had no idea “hypnotizes” has anti-Semitic connotations and she’s even younger than me

It's the context of using that term.

Add to this, she even tries to say it wouldn't be a problem if she attacked the NRA, but she doesn't choose to do that and repeatedly has the same target.

How many times would be enough for her?

This just plays into the pubs hands. Glad it appears the Dems are backing away from it. It's insanity.

Better or worse than “Uncle Thomas?”

I’m young and had no idea “hypnotizes” has anti-Semitic connotations and she’s even younger than me

And I just love your flashy ways
Guess that's why they broke, and you're so paid

Holy fucking shit RJ. Do you really think she is dog whistling? To what end? Jihad?

She is rightfully calling attention to the blind loyalty Israel enjoys from us. I’m Jewish and lost family in the holocaust and she doesn’t trigger me or my family at all.

RJ is mid-BKF transition. Pretty soon he'll be yelling at minorities about how ungrateful they were for his charity.

Yeah I don’t believe you.

Had you heard of the "hypnotism" connotation before? I legitimately hadn't and without looking it up right now can't tell you what it is even supposed to symbolize. Maybe she did and knew it was offensive though - have no idea.

Had you heard of the "hypnotism" connotation before? I legitimately hadn't and without looking it up right now can't tell you what it is even supposed to symbolize. Maybe she did and knew it was offensive though - have no idea.

basically me

Back