• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official AOC Corruption Thread: #SquadGoals

so a person who actually fled violence and lived in a refugee camp probably has more visceral experiences than the children and grandchildren of people who did the same

the horror !

Absolutely comical that the Dem party has labeled everything they disagree with as "Nazi" since Trump was elected but now doesn't have the balls to call out the blatant anti-Semitism within their party.

And not only do they not have the balls to call it out... they are flailing around and spinning it as no big deal.

I guess the Dem party is tolerant after all...

I admire your tenacity, man. You just keep trying, tiger.

Triggered Tunnels' Left = Quality entertainment

Keep it up, gents!!

Israel is essentially the guy at the party with the blow who is ok but can be a total dick, and American politicians are the jonesers at the party who chum around with him because he has the coke and he is also a cousin of a bunch of them who are dicks along with him.

Most of Trump's campaign is effectively accusing the Dems of dual loyalty ("globalism"). The idea that Republicans have any leg to stand on over that issue is laughable, to the point of being not worth engaging. There is a painting in the other thread of Schumer holding a Mexican flag, and Schumer's family is Jewish.

Swing and a miss

You missed my point completely. I was stating that I have no idea how anti-semitism is still a thing, as I see no cultural differences between Jews and other whites.

But there absolutely is. That's what hate creates. It would be nice if didn't exist, but it does and is growing because of Trump.

Triggered Tunnels' Left = Quality entertainment

Keep it up, gents!!

The Brad playbook:
1) make overarching statement that, while angry, is not factually accurate;
2) include the phrase "the tunnels left;"
3) get called on the fact that the statement is not factually accurate; and either
4) slink away, until he wants to shitpost about another topic; or
5) post "Triggered!" like he is a 500 lb virgin on 4Chan.

You are basically theReff at this point. Other conservatives on this board, like Junebug and Wrangor, think you are a dipshit. Matt Gaetz won't return your DMs on twitter.

Nice life.

But there absolutely is. That's what hate creates. It would be nice if didn't exist, but it does and is growing because of Trump.

Once again, you've missed me point. Catholics, Protestant, Jews, Aethists, etc. Zero difference these days.

I understand your point, but it's not real. I wish it were, but it's not.

This post could also apply to Ilhan Omar’s comments being anti-Semitic

Again, if she only did it once, I'd agree with you 100%. If she used other examples, I'd agree with you 100%. But this isn't the way it is.

She can change, but she has doubled down. We'll see.

Look I’ll give you the hypnotize comment even though I completely disagree with how you frame it. But the “All about the Benjamins” comment is just not anti-Semitic. Yes, there is a long history of Jews and money being put together in a negative stereotype, but the fact is that she is 100% correct that AIPAC puts large amounts of money toward promoting pro-Israel policies, just like the NRA and just like industries such as fossil fuels and pharmaceuticals.

And the most recent one is honestly pretty laughable.

But she chose AIPAC not the fossil fuel lobby or the liquor lobby or defense lobby to lead with. She did so after be chastised for her previous words.

And using the financial concept in this way is as wrong as handing a black person a noose and saying you could loosen it and lasso a stray cow.

How many times can she do this before you'll even consider her to be wrong?

maybe it's a little racist to be that upset about a Muslim criticizing AIPAC

maybe it's a little racist to be that upset about a Muslim criticizing AIPAC

It has NOTHING to do with her being Muslim. If she was a 65 yo, white Christian, woman veteran, her speech would be just as offensive.

Back