• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official AOC Corruption Thread: #SquadGoals

Once again, you've missed me point. Catholics, Protestant, Jews, Aethists, etc. Zero difference these days.

Jews are on the receiving end of more hate crimes in the US than all other religions combined by a large number. This is an ignorant take.

The content of what she says is all that matters. Not who said it.

But I thought Christians were the most discriminated against religious group in America ?

No. Also can we take this to a different thread? Typical day to day democrat bigotry should be discussed on the Dem Debacle thread. This is for AOC.

Sig's obsession with me (along w/ others who dare to question the Tunnels' lefty groupthink) continues to be disturbing.

Obviously this board and his e-friends play a much larger and important role in his day-to-day life then he cares to admit.

SAD!! Please get help.

Sig's obsession with me (along w/ others who dare to question the Tunnels' lefty groupthink) continues to be disturbing.

Obviously this board and his e-friends play a much larger and important role in his day-to-day life then he cares to admit.

SAD!! Please get help.

triggered

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/al...d-complaint-this-time-for-beaus-email-address

AOC gives her Boo a .gov email account. Sorry AOC no ring no email account. Swamp gets a swamp partner*.

Asked about the arrangement last month, David O'Boyle, the spokesperson for the Office of the Chief Administrative Officer, told Fox News: "From time to time, at the request of members, spouses and partners are provided House email accounts for the purposes of viewing the member’s calendar."

You suck at this

Have to imagine many Congressmembers are not totally on board with their spouses and partners viewing their schedules lol

It has NOTHING to do with her being Muslim. If she was a 65 yo, white Christian, woman veteran, her speech would be just as offensive.

No one seems to be offended except anti defamation league, Pelosi and the old guard, and you. All of them have a vested interest in preserving the hands-off approach to Israel because of their powerful lobby. Why are you offended by her choice of words so much? And really, why do you care if Israel gets their asses chapped about new young congresspeople bringing the subtrufuge about Israel to the surface? I’m honestly trying to understand.

Back