• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official AOC Corruption Thread: #SquadGoals

She's not even doing that -- she was asking why SHE is expected to pledge allegiance to Israel, which is exactly what this ridiculous uproar is insisting that she do. The uproar is proving her point.

I don't watch her show or whatever, but I'm gathering Meghan McCain has has largely abandoned her dad's pragmatism. Seems like she just another nut job Pub now.

I don't watch her show or whatever, but I'm gathering Meghan McCain has has largely abandoned her dad's pragmatism. Seems like she just another nut job Pub now.

She is - and married to a real nutjob, so they're just trash.

Turns out dems may have played this perfectly -- forcing Republicans to come out against their anti-hate bill. Now they are going to be on the defensive.

Is this the thread where one of the board pubs ranked AOC's appearance on a scale from 1-10? I've made a pilgrimage from The Pit to find some good lols.

Every post is a new low for whatamount. My god.

The tunnels needs whatamount, just like it needs ol’ Lec.

The circle jerk would be intolerable without them.

We also need more M&M posts. Those dudes know how to tunnel.

The bill was proposed precisely because of anti-Semitic comments of Rep. Omar, you dumb asses.

Party Chair, Ocasio Cortes, shot it down. The semi-adult Dems who put it forward were told to stand down.

Typical fare for the feckless Left. Now the proposed bill is truly a meaningless piece of Shit.

“Democratic Florida Rep. Ted Deutch criticized Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar on Thursday for spreading “classic anti-Semitic lies” and said his fellow House Democrats aren’t doing enough to hold her accountable.

Deutch criticized Democrats for changing a House resolution condemning anti-Semitism to include other forms of hate.

“Why are we unable to singularly condemn anti-Semitism? Why can’t we call out anti-Semitism and show that we’ve learned the lessons of history? It feels like we’re only able to call the use anti-Semitic language by a colleague of ours, any colleague of ours, if we’re addressing all forms of hatred. And it feels like we can’t call it anti-Semitism, unless everybody agrees it’s anti-Semitism,” Deutch said in a passionate speech on the House floor.

Can you link an actual news source?

Here is your news..ph. Your sources and their sins of ommission.

“As Streiff noted this morning, there is little curiosity in the press over AOC’s issues, even as the FEC is becoming curious in many of the details. In fact, when the press is compelled to even report on what is being investigated WaPo has resorted to their “GOP pounced” narrative, describing it as “The arrangement, first reported by conservative outlets…”, and dismissing things as having “subjected the first-term congresswoman to critics’ charges of hypocrisy.” Verifying the facts appears beyond the ken of WaPo.”

Here is your news..ph. Your sources and their sins of ommission.

“As Streiff noted this morning, there is little curiosity in the press over AOC’s issues, even as the FEC is becoming curious in many of the details. In fact, when the press is compelled to even report on what is being investigated WaPo has resorted to their “GOP pounced” narrative, describing it as “The arrangement, first reported by conservative outlets…”, and dismissing things as having “subjected the first-term congresswoman to critics’ charges of hypocrisy.” Verifying the facts appears beyond the ken of WaPo.”

Just curious - what is this source you're quoting? Do you have a link to the site?

Back