• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Fate of RChildress107

i mean that dude has always come off as aggressively dumb, but that's an all-time weird fucking post

yeah, this thread is about celebrating the Posting Death of RChill and the Resurrection of the Body of WF Mens BB and its life everlasting, not the number of jewish people at wfu

Hahaha, he was probably Agnostic or a Jew. Wait do Jews go to Wake Forest? I don't recall a Jewish Student Alliance or what not during my time at Wake.

Obviously, I'm only joking, but out of 18 guys on my frosh hall, none were Jews and I can't recall meeting any in my time at Wake. Or should it be Wasp Forest?

Will Junebug and Whatamount condemn??

Why not, RJ would like a few questions answered. Thoughts on Netanyahu, do you support Palestinians, and any feelings about AIPAC lobbying?

I’m pretty sure the original bet was posting privileges across all boards on whether we were an 8 seed or higher. I don’t think anyone took me up on my initial offer of just making the tournament. I can’t remember if there was an out clause for a mid-season firing. There was not one for transfers or early departures. That was a risk I was willing to take. My fate has been sealed since Crawford and Moore declared, and likely before that.

I can’t remember if my end date is the last game or selection Sunday. I’ll stick around to the latter unless ITC objects, but I’m gone after that.

I’m pretty sure the original bet was posting privileges across all boards on whether we were an 8 seed or higher. I don’t think anyone took me up on my initial offer of just making the tournament. I can’t remember if there was an out clause for a mid-season firing. There was not one for transfers or early departures. That was a risk I was willing to take. My fate has been sealed since Crawford and Moore declared, and likely before that.

I can’t remember if my end date is the last game or selection Sunday. I’ll stick around to the latter unless ITC objects, but I’m gone after that.

the original offer was all boards and I said i'd do sports board and you agreed.

and sure, stay for selection day.

RIP

Remember, LK REPEATEDLY defended Milhouse's use of an historically infamous, anti-Semetic, Nazi cartoon about Jews to insult a Jew. I guess ignorance and jealousy are funny to LK, Milhouse and Why the Deac NOT the Nazi sympathizer. It's not my fault you three have had such boring lives. This is AMERICA not the USSR or Nazi Germany INNOCENT Wake Forest students don't have to show their papers to busybodies in on their freshmen hall.

Remember, LK REPEATEDLY defended Milhouse's use of an historically infamous, anti-Semetic, Nazi cartoon about Jews to insult a Jew. I guess ignorance and jealousy are funny to LK, Milhouse and Why the Deac NOT the Nazi sympathizer. It's not my fault you three have had such boring lives. This is AMERICA not the USSR or Nazi Germany INNOCENT Wake Forest students don't have to show their papers to busybodies in on their freshmen hall.

LOLers

Guess you guys didn't actually get to know your freshman hall mates that well eh?

This board is such a bizarre world of weirdness. Never know what's gonna trigger someone.

Soooo, RC is toast huh? I say let him stay. Who cares at this point? Like this place is such a great place to hang out, make friends and influence people. Might as well just keep it as it is...a place for people to engage in "spirited" debate and make crass jokes that apparently don't involve the Jewish student populace at Wake.

Back