• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Fate of RChildress107

ImTheCaptain

I disagree with you
Reaction score
With his exile nigh, what shall we do with you, RChill? Let the mob decide to let you stay with a permanent title of shame or maybe Danny Manning as your avatar or banish you to the Pit and Tunnels.

The original bet: Sports Board privileges on making the tournament. The bet would be nullified if Danny gets fired before the end of the season including ACCT.

commodus-thumb-yay-or-nay.png

Last edited:
If Randolph stays, hopefully he can recruit a better point guard than the one we currently have.

The guy better at least be gone from the sports board. There shall be consequences.

And for his own good, may it teach him to be less stone headed as overwhelming evidence builds against his opinions

Number 1, this should be a poll. Number 2, I vote he stays. Board banishments are dumb.

If Rchill gets to stay, bkf has to be let back.

I'm on the side that says bets have to mean something. Nobody likes a welsher.

Why didn't you put RChildress107 in the thread title so I wouldn't be confused and start posting about our assistant coach ?

And the decision should be made by whomever he made the bet with in the first place. I would think they would be merciful and introspective during Lent.

Banned unless we hire Brad Stevens or Rick Barnes. No, I have no idea. I'm kinda on the fence on this and I don't even really care for NoChill, but if we just ban him from talking about Kenpom and get a public admission that he is wrong about the impact of a coach on team defense, motivation and other such intangibles, then maybe he can stay. He seems pretty much on point generally speaking but has been a smug, condescending Wellman w/r/t Danny Manning vis a vis Bzdoofus etc.

And the decision should be made by whomever he made the bet with in the first place. I would think they would be merciful and introspective during Lent.

I think it was a general declarative statement that if we did not make the tournament this season he would self ban. I don’t really remember though.

Is there a way that we could set it up so that he only gets to read and respond to Lectro posts in the tunnels?

I think it was a general declarative statement that if we did not make the tournament this season he would self ban. I don’t really remember though.

Is there a way that we could set it up so that he only gets to read and respond to Lectro posts in the tunnels?

no, he and I bet Sports Board privileges on making the tournament. The bet would be nullified if Danny got/gets fired before the end of the season including ACCT

Hahaha, he was probably Agnostic or a Jew.

ETA: deleted to protect RSF's delicate sensibilities on a msg board and since he's the paragon of good taste. Sorry for thinking out loud. Tis' strange though. Guess I wasn't exactly Rodney Dangerfield socially in my time at, ahem, Work Forest.

Last edited:
Hahaha, he was probably Agnostic or a Jew. Wait do Jews go to Wake Forest? I don't recall a Jewish Student Alliance or what not during my time at Wake.

Obviously, I'm only joking, but out of 18 guys on my frosh hall, none were Jews and I can't recall meeting any in my time at Wake. Or should it be Wasp Forest?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Back