• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Coaching Situation Thread No PM Jokes (PMs are a tired gag circa 2008)

jaybone

Reaction score
I am interested in legit conversation even rumors regarding our potential coaching situation. Interests include:

* Will Manning be fired or not at seasons end (or sooner)?
(Logic says yes)

* If so, who is going to do the primary hiring - Currie or Wellman or both?
(Logic says Currie)

* Who are the realistic options as coach? Pipe dreams? Rumors?
(no logic currently)

Frustrating returning to threads that once had information and discussion only to find dozens of useless PM gag posts. I feel like I am watching a herd of cattle run off a cliff. PMs jokes are more than stale).

Once this thread gets going, I am happy to delete the portion of the title of this thread - the big reveal that PMs aren't real, don't happen, and are part of board lore from a decade ago so that you can sucker newbies with your tired PM schtick.

Go

We have a thread for this. Someone get this man a PM and lock this one. Biff swing your mighty mod axe.

Can we make sock and Tuesday night game jokes in this thread? Or are those tired 2008 gags also?

I just want to know why Hoopla hasn't yet given me the scoopla by PM!!!!! Frustrated and dying WF fan here wanting any morsel of hope that may lie in the desert of LJVM???!!!

nobody's locking any threads until Bud leaves town !!1

Anyone starting a new coaching thread can expect a timeout from our little sandbox.

Shaka is 100% there for our taking. It's ALL on Curry. There's equally a chance that the sides have already agreed to not make an announcement until the Final Four is set to avoid being a big story. There's SHAKA! SHAKA! SHAKA! And I'm totally willing to keep the faith. Jaybone, why don't you admonish who starts the PM hysteria? Please do that.

I applaud jaybone for figuring out how to beg for a PM while appearing to be above it all.

Relax jaybone. Enjoy life while you can. The Premier has resigned. The basketball program has been granted new life. Hope springs eternal.

snapchats welcome: hungggg4youuuu69

ac8zf7.jpg

My cousin is a trustee and I am sending out BMs to anyone who wants to know how fast or slow the movement is to hire a new coach. I prefer a fast movement. Some people prefer slow. Let me know who wants a BM.

You guys are being little shits. Let him have a serious coaching discussion thread without your stupid memes.

Back