• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THE HOME RUN HIRE POLL

Who is a home run hire

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sent you a PM of the OG Premium official list...No need to make this stuff public...

Don't see any Wake ties on that list. Can't see them fitting in with the culture. Hard pass on all.

I would include Oats on the home run list.

Are we voting on which of these would be home-runs, which of these we would be happy about, or which of these have any chance of actually happening?

For me, only Steve Prohm and Gregg Marshall would answer all three...

Are we voting on which of these would be home-runs, which of these we would be happy about, or which of these have any chance of actually happening?

For me, only Steve Prohm and Gregg Marshall would answer all three...

Just the first two, assuming you got the PM you know question 3.

Where are the ghosts of John Wooden and Dr. Jack Ramsay?

Voted Shaka because there is no way the coach of the Boston Celtics is coming here

There were problems with Dino and [Redacted] and we thought we had a chance to hit HOME RUN with replacement but whiffed after Wellman lowballed STEVENS and Hatch fucked SHAKA.

WOJO would be a HOME RUN but he is making big bucks and waiting for K's retirement. He would dump us in a heartbeat to go to Duke. PASS

Most schools aren't in the ACC. Most schools don't haven't didn't produced two Hall of Famers and other terrific NBA All Stars over the past twenty-five years.

There should be a VAST difference between the type of people hired Wake versus DePaul or Wake v. Ole Miss.

We shouldn't have to be LOWF. We should aim high and make that shot an open and easy one. Sadly, we have an AD and university president that didn't act that way.

As much as many people would like to believe there is no such thing as the hot hand and for sports to be "scientific", they aren't. You may genuinely feel a deal is done and it falls apart but that's Curry's JOB. If we make the right offer SHAKA is ABSOLUTELY available so long as Hatch doesn't FUCK him again

SHAKA! SHAKA! SHAKA! - LET'S BE POSITIVE. WE'RE STILL ALIVE!

THIS IS THE ONLY NAME FOR ANYONE TO THINK ABOUT!!! GET RID OF LOWF!!

PUT THE ENERGY INTO THE WORLD!!!

SHAKA! SHAKA! SHAKA!

Back