• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

I kinda scare myself with how dependent on coffee I've become. If I don't have a 2nd coffee by around 1PM, I start getting headaches. Should probably do something about that.

I kinda scare myself with how dependent on coffee I've become. If I don't have a 2nd coffee by around 1PM, I start getting headaches. Should probably do something about that.

I do a 20 oz Yeti tumbler of coffee in the morning and I'm good for the day. But if I miss it I am prone to a headache.

maintenance guy in the building now walks around playing the Geico hump day video on his phone every Wednesday

uncertain if he just discovered it and/or if his sense of humor is just that poor, but my goodness

maintenance guy in the building now walks around playing the Geico hump day video on his phone every Wednesday

uncertain if he just discovered it and/or if his sense of humor is just that poor, but my goodness

to himself?

By the point in the day I'm normally on coffee #4 (I have a keurig beside my desk and keep Almond milk in our team room)

They're generally 8-12 ounces each.

It is my toughest addiction by far.

By the point in the day I'm normally on coffee #4 (I have a keurig beside my desk and keep Almond milk in our team room)

They're generally 8-12 ounces each.

It is my toughest addiction by far.
I need at least 3 cups a day. Some days I do 4.

Today is one of those days no matter how much I drink, I just can't wake the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back