• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss Wake Forest basketball.

me too. haven't been to a home game since I graduated. last game I saw was in 08 in Athens, GA. probably watched 10 mins cumulative all season. I want to care again, I love college basketball.

me too. haven't been to a home game since I graduated. last game I saw was in 08 in Athens, GA. probably watched 10 mins cumulative all season. I want to care again, I love college basketball.

I hear ya. I hardly even knew when we had games this season. I can’t even fathom that I can be less motivated to care, but here we are.

I hear ya. I hardly even knew when we had games this season. I can’t even fathom that I can be less motivated to care, but here we are.

yup I've said this before, but I went to things like trivia night and such when we had games against UNC and duke when it used to be there would be no way you could drag me out of the house to miss that.

still love football and Clawson is my boy. I was excited at the prospect of caring again.

Americans love an underdog story and Wake Forest has set itself up for a great one.

What happened on April 4th 2012 to create this result: Most users ever online was 7,471, 04-04-2012 at 12:51 AM.

This morning's numbers are amateur hour by comparison.

britney griner is a man?

hilarious that the most active this board has ever been had to do with women's basketball in texas

I’d like to thank Ron Wellman for freeing up all my nights and weekends from November through early March.

I actually watched a decent amount this year because I was excited about Hoard and wanted to see how Brown progressed. But I certainly won’t be watching a single minute next year.

I actually watched a decent amount this year because I was excited about Hoard and wanted to see how Brown progressed. But I certainly won’t be watching a single minute next year.

But wouldn't you watch to see if Hoard and Brown take that next step and become really good ?

I think the point is right that Wellman sat courtside for FL GC dunking the shit out of Florida with Mrs. Enfield present and felt nothing

The good news is that no one won Powerball the other day, so there is still a chance. I hearby pledge to donate the full buyout when I win. Or a building or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back