• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a young couple who watches our dogs when we are away. My wife texted me that the woman told her last minute that they had to go a hockey game tonight and they’ll drop the dogs off tomorrow. So I’m thinking good for them. They have Lightning tickets.

Then my wife added that the guy had to play goalie tonight. So I’m thinking it’s cool he has to play for his rec league team or something.

Then I talked to my wife and she said the dude is the emergency backup goaltender for the Lightning tonight. I explained to her how cool that is and she shouldn’t feel bad at all that she couldn’t get the dogs.

That's cool.

He's the next Scott Foster!

If I do nothing else to contribute to these rjkarl boards, I’m proud that I was the first to point out guitardeac’s sick name dropping.

I think I posted it before but I read Deaconblue’s posts in Phil Simms’ voice and it just seems to fit well.

I’m glad guitardeac didn’t stop when people pointed out the name dropping, cville has definitely scaled back his nicknames after being called on it.

I get really disappointed when I open a thread to read the posts and there’s nothing there but a third grade level Deaconblue post.

It’s kinda crazy that The Village, a movie with Adrien Brody, Joaquin Phoenix, William Hurt, Sigorney Weaver, Bryce Dallas Howard, Brendan Gleason, Judy Greer, Michael Pitt, and Jesse Eisenberg sucks so much. Two Oscar Winners and a million nominations.

Had no idea Eisenberg was in that. It's not that bad.

It’s kinda crazy that The Village, a movie with Adrien Brody, Joaquin Phoenix, William Hurt, Sigorney Weaver, Bryce Dallas Howard, Brendan Gleason, Judy Greer, Michael Pitt, and Jesse Eisenberg sucks so much. Two Oscar Winners and a million nominations.

I like The Village

or at least I liked it 15 years ago

Chat Thread - Into the Spider-Mett-Verse !

LOL. The emergency backup goalie is a Ph level name drop not a guitar level name drop.

My best friend out here is an author and his wife’s an author and is in the process of turning her book into a script all the networks are currently in a bidding war over. It’s really exciting for them and it’s fascinating hearing the stories of ppl who just randomly are meeting all sortsa people in Hollywood in this process. I may be guitardeacing all over the place if I can tag along to the premieres and shit

She wrote a YA version of Anna Karenina which is like gossip girl meets crazy rich Asians.

Last edited:
Reposting for the chat thread because God knows what thread this was originally on.

No joke, I was having drinks with a friend today who had to leave for a while to have a three on one phone meeting with elon musk. He got bored after a while and came back while still on the call, and I insisted on shouting "fund the humanities" and "fuck space" in the background.

Not too closely though because I respect my friend's job. But still. Access.

105438875-1536336503523screen-shot-2018-09-07-at-12.07.32-pm.530x298.jpg

i always felt like this image really says something about our age

a billionaire playboy goes on a podcast run by an ex-MMA enthusiast turned right-wing apologist to smoke up

Last edited:
105438875-1536336503523screen-shot-2018-09-07-at-12.07.32-pm.530x298.jpg

i always felt like this image really says something about our age

a billionaire playboy goes on a podcast run by an ex-MMA enthusiast turned right-wing apologist to smoke up

What does it say? Super Rich people are outlandish and like publicity?

BUT, been listening to Scott Walker the last two days, so it might take a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back