• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone considered that dude should log off

I would get a kick out of Manning firing his long time buddy to add JGray to the staff as another human shield.

what is the point of starting separate threads for different years/seasons of the same thing?

like, what's wrong with just having one NBA thread for all NBA discussion year after year?

Do I, as a busy mod, really have to explain this to you ?

Since you mentioned it, again, I think I'm going to revisit The Killing Game from Voyager.

never forget

8o2drI.gif

class of 2004, as I was 2003 and he was a perspective student subjected to watch my roommates homemade movies freshman year while deciding which institution to attend.

true, I had my years mixed up. He was a senior my freshman year when I entered in 2003, which of course ended in 04.

Man, being in big box retailers is just straight sad at this point. I’m in an Office Depot and woof. Plus there’s like 2 people in like 20,000 sqft

What happened on April 4th 2012 to create this result: Most users ever online was 7,471, 04-04-2012 at 12:51 AM.

This morning's numbers are amateur hour by comparison.

What happened on April 4th 2012 to create this result: Most users ever online was 7,471, 04-04-2012 at 12:51 AM.

This morning's numbers are amateur hour by comparison.

Is that when we were hacked by the Libyans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back