• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be the default situation, regardless of how good Wake basketball is.
incredulous.gif

Wake law is #31 in the new US News rankings. Tied with UC-Davis, and Florida, 3 spots ahead of Chapel Hill.

My wife went to #8 and works part time for #10. I really don't deserve her.

Anyone on here ever used the keto diet? I used it about a 18 months ago for about a month and lost 10-12 lbs and felt great. I'm starting again this week, as I'd like to lose 5-8 lbs (the tag is not completely untrue) before I re-begin 70.3 training next month with Manifest (we were suppose to do Wilmington last year, which was canceled due to Florence, so we transferred to one in Ohio in July) and I'm feeling horrible on day two. Apparently the keto flu is a thing, and i'm basically going through sugar and carb withdrawal. Its a weird deal, I ache and feel tired, but I don't really have overwhelming stomach or mucus issues.

Last edited:
a real argument could be made that the Bz and Manning hires have had a net positive impact on my life

The hiring of BZ, decline of Grobe, and collapse of the Atlanta Braves generally coincided with my kids being born, so it worked out nicely in that respect. It has, however, made it impossible to know whether my apathy is due mainly to my teams sucking or my kids putting it all in perspective (it would be ridiculous now to get as bummed as I was after the 2005 WVU loss). I think it’s mainly the kids, because I wasn’t overly sad about the Deacs losing to Kansas State a couple years ago or the Braves losing to the Dodgers last October. I’m a real ass grown up!

The hiring of BZ, decline of Grobe, and collapse of the Atlanta Braves generally coincided with my kids being born, so it worked out nicely in that respect. It has, however, made it impossible to know whether my apathy is due mainly to my teams sucking or my kids putting it all in perspective (it would be ridiculous now to get as bummed as I was after the 2005 WVU loss). I think it’s mainly the kids, because I wasn’t overly sad about the Deacs losing to Kansas State a couple years ago or the Braves losing to the Dodgers last October. I’m a real ass grown up!

Yeah but isn’t your son the literal embodiment of evil, so maybe his coming into this world has put a hex on all you hold near and dear

I mean, Manning didn't work out, but I don't feel, like, personally offended by him.

There are people on there who, if they saw him out to dinner at like, Macaroni Grill with his family, would say something mean to him.

There are people on there who, if they saw him out to dinner at like, Macaroni Grill with his family, would say something mean to him.

I doubt that. Manning is still a 6-8 dude in good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back