• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve not done ATL until you’ve run from one end of D, taken the tram to A and then run to the other end of A.

I made it and I hope my bag does so I have a change of clothes.

You’ve not done ATL until you’ve run from one end of D, taken the tram to A and then run to the other end of A.

I had to do this recently on a 40 minute layover where we also got delayed getting off the plane because they missed/went too far past the gate. Closest I've ever come to actually missing a flight.

Forgot how big Houston-Bush is this week. I took the train and still think I walked way over a mile between gates.

Had to go from A68 to A5 in Detroit last week and the train was broken. Made it just as they were closing the door. I think it was close to a mile. I was sprinting down the terminal.

one nice thing about living in Chicago is I never have to make connections when traveling domestically

last airport I remember being confused by the length of the walk was Philly's

I like the Atlanta airport due to how logically it's laid out. Not like Charlotte, O'Hare, JFK, LAX where you have terminals spouting off all which ways, not always connected, etc. Dulles is the worst with those goddamn buses.

one nice thing about living in Chicago is I never have to make connections when traveling domestically

Living in close proximity to a major airport is great. In Boston we were 10-15 minute Uber across the harbor from my office or apartment. Personal record from my front door to get through security was 23 minutes. And of course you can fly direct to just sooo many places. Making the transition back to RDU has reminded us how nice a perk that was. Though RDU is by all means a perfectly fine mid-size airport now that they renovated terminal 2.

DCA is a nice airport if you live closer to there than Dulles. I also like BWI a lot since I lived right by Union Station it was easy to take a $6 train to get there.

DCA is a nice airport if you live closer to there than Dulles. I also like BWI a lot since I lived right by Union Station it was easy to take a $6 train to get there.

yea wife left the house at like 9:15 for an 11 AM international flight today at dca

ETA (connecting through houston to mex city, i know dca doesn't do international)

I've done it from B to E. slightly shorter tram ride, but same end-to-end sprint.

yea wife left the house at like 9:15 for an 11 AM international flight today at dca

ETA (connecting through houston to mex city, i know dca doesn't do international)

technically they have Air Canada, but only because on arriving flights passengers already did US Customers pre-clearance in Canada

which DC airport does Southwest fly? I flew them to Mexico City via Houston a couple years ago.

I think that was the last time I connected in a US airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back