• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
which DC airport does Southwest fly? I flew them to Mexico City via Houston a couple years ago.

I think that was the last time I connected in a US airport.

All 3 I think (not sure on Dulles). BWI is one of their biggest hubs and DCA has a decent amount.

i am very jealous of wife going to mexico city, even though she'll be working the whole time

however, this is prime wing-eating time

duffy's moved to H street and they deliver to my house now

uh oh

Saw where Southwest is pulling out of Mexico Cuty and some speculation is because they don’t sell through travel agents, which a lot of Mexicans use to buy tickets.

Mexico City is p cool. Went twice for work last year. One of the trade shows we do every year alternates between there and Guadalajara, so I’ll be interested to see what that’s like.

Anyone been to Medellin? Going there in May.

I am watching Narcos: Mexico right now. Shit’s crazy. I’d love to go to DF at some point. I’ve only been to Tijuana once, and that wasn’t even a for fun trip, it was for a community service thing.

Mexico City is p cool. Went twice for work last year. One of the trade shows we do every year alternates between there and Guadalajara, so I’ll be interested to see what that’s like.

Anyone been to Medellin? Going there in May.

Medellin is my shit dude. It was our favorite place on our honeymoon? For about a week I legit thought I could convince the wife to move there.

I was flying to Miami once through Atlanta except I realized last second that I was actually flying into Ft. Lauderdale and the flight to Miami I saw was just a minute or two apart, but I just absent mindedly went to the gate. I don’t know how I messed that up, it was early in the morning, but it couldn’t have even been the same airline I guess. That was a hell of a sprint-tram-sprint to make that thing.

Sorry To Bother You was also better than any best picture nominee.

So have we as a society of parents now decided that leprechauns exist? My first grader’s class made leprechaun traps at school this week, and Boy has constructed 2 more at home. He thinks he’s going to catch a leprechaun. I don’t quite now how to handle.

t3_hzorf

So have we as a society of parents now decided that leprechauns exist? My first grader’s class made leprechaun traps at school this week, and Boy has constructed 2 more at home. He thinks he’s going to catch a leprechaun. I don’t quite now how to handle.

Had this exact convo with wife last night. I wasn’t sure if I had just blocked this out from my childhood or if it was a brand new phenomenon.

What does he plan to do when he catches one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back