• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just asked him and he said that after you catch them, you let them go “so they can do their job.” Their job: to hand out coins.

I don’t know man, I don’t know.

so is this like the elf on the shelf where parents need to trap some or make it look like they escaped

I just asked him and he said that after you catch them, you let them go “so they can do their job.” Their job: to hand out coins.

I don’t know if I believe him. I think he has malicious intent.

*suggestive wink emoji*

There’s a new shop that opened nearby that’s a ladies waxing place and is called Lunchbox Wax.

Crichton_Leprechaun_Amateur_Sketch.jpeg

Oops, my Wayne’s World “I’m the leprechaun” gif didn’t take. Dang.

Chat Thread - Wonders Contained Within

how do you make a leprechaun trap?

I currently have 3 of them on my living room floor and I think it varies. One is a shoebox with a paper towel roll tube sticking out and a sign on the front that says “Safe plas for Leprcons.” [sic]; another appears like a green top hat with a hole in the top; the third is a small square box with a hole in the top and a small ladder made with crayons and tape leading to the hole.

Listening to my nephew’s girlfriend tell the story of who she was named after, and how it was a combination of two cousin’s of her mom’s who died in a triple murder suicide during a fight with other family members. This shit is metal. Stokes County, y’all.

Sorry for bringing politics here to the chat thread safe space but hoo boy lectro. Just straight posting anti-Islamic propaganda. No idea if that’s a violation of terms of service here but I’ve been thinking about the terrifying trajectory of our technology platforms for radicalization. Nobody is getting radicalized on a Wake message board, but places like YouTube whose algorithms will send kids to conspiracy videos, to Infowars, to ISIS recruitment, to really fucked up stuff not content moderated at all, just generating huge ad revenues. Or places like Reddit and 4chan that have effectively weaponized trolling and meme-making. We’ve effectively punted this issue and valued “free speech” and tech monopolies over any kind of ethical oversight. Not sure how this shakes out without straightforward censorship or just continuing to let people radicalize. Just some chill Sunday morning thoughts.

Lectro probably won’t shoot up a mosque. But the next guy that does will be a lot like lectro.

Sorry for bringing politics here to the chat thread safe space but hoo boy lectro. Just straight posting anti-Islamic propaganda. No idea if that’s a violation of terms of service here but I’ve been thinking about the terrifying trajectory of our technology platforms for radicalization. Nobody is getting radicalized on a Wake message board, but places like YouTube whose algorithms will send kids to conspiracy videos, to Infowars, to ISIS recruitment, to really fucked up stuff not content moderated at all, just generating huge ad revenues. Or places like Reddit and 4chan that have effectively weaponized trolling and meme-making. We’ve effectively punted this issue and valued “free speech” and tech monopolies over any kind of ethical oversight. Not sure how this shakes out without straightforward censorship or just continuing to let people radicalize. Just some chill Sunday morning thoughts.

It’s certainly not the easiest thing to think about as a parent.

Lectro is something though.

Fail. The other guy had an escalator clause in his offer and they didn’t even let me counter :(

Didn’t know that was a thing. Guess you have idea for the next house bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back