• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cut out my after-morning coffee intake

hydration and diet are more important than caffeine for daily energy levels

Best Wake sporting event was beating Kansas by 34.

I missed that game. Had to go to a concert to fulfill my music major because I started the major late. They made me go to like every concert for my last two years because you were supposed to go to a certain number every semester throughout four years, even though you didn't have to declare until end of sophomore year. Pretty terrible. I guess they made a few exceptions for me so that I could graduate (I still cut it close), so I can't bitch too much.

I do a 20 oz Yeti tumbler of coffee in the morning and I'm good for the day. But if I miss it I am prone to a headache.

This is my situation, too.

Now quite dependent on smack tea, though, so I get fucked up and restless if I don't have one of those a day. Don't get hooked, kids.

Best Wake sporting event was beating Kansas by 34.

Yep, it was awesome. As was watching a kid I went to HS with at the time, who was originally from Kansas, get his KU flag taken away and destroyed by the Wake student section.

Yep, it was awesome. As was watching a kid I went to HS with at the time, who was originally from Kansas, get his KU flag taken away and destroyed by the Wake student section.

I happened to be wearing a blue shirt because I'm an idiot, and so on SportsCenter they showed us dancing on the court next to ole Robert O'Kelley, I was easily identifiable.

best Wake events I've attended in person:

2003 NC State home football game
2003 Indiana ACC/B10 Challenge game "Worse than Elon!"
2005 UNC home bball game
ACCCG
Orange Bowl
2007 Maryland home football game
2008 Ole Miss home football game
Belk Bowl

prob others I'm forgetting

My favorite Wake sporting event attended was Tyler Cavanaugh outscoring Jabari Parker in 27 minutes

Triple OT win in Chapel Hill CP3's Freshman year was an awesome experience. I went with four HS buddies, only one of which was a Wake fan. We had a great day.

best Wake events I've attended in person:

2003 NC State home football game
2003 Indiana ACC/B10 Challenge game "Worse than Elon!"
2005 UNC home bball game
ACCCG
Orange Bowl
2007 Maryland home football game
2008 Ole Miss home football game
Belk Bowl

prob others I'm forgetting

Was at all these other than Indiana - all great.
Duke and UNC wins at the Joel in '09 were awesome.
Clemson/FSU Thursday night football victories in '07-'08 were probably the best atmospheres (combined with BC in '06) ever at Groves.
Soccer natty was freezing but awesome.
ACC championship game in '96 - "One more year" Duncan chants.

an all-time favorite memory for me was Wake beating FSU in the ACC Tournament in baseball in Durham in 1998

pretty sure the last three times I've seen Wake live are in Indiana - ND basketball, ND football, and IU football

So whadday'all think of this Trump character ?

I've been going to Wake sporting events my entire life.

The top 2 are (probably in order)

1995 Basketball ACCT Finals
2006 Football vs. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back