• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread - Wonders Contained Within

FB: 2006 at MD to win the Atlantic
BB: 2005 win over unc at home

Last edited:
I was at the 96 ACCT final

brother had to pee right before GT's last possession where Marburry missed it off the side of the backboard

What's the name of that sports bar in HB that we should all go to so we can hang out with Monica ?

bruh, e-bullying a 60 year old non stop for a year straight isn't a good look. Just give it a rest already.

bruh, e-bullying a 60 year old non stop for a year straight isn't a good look. Just give it a rest already.

I'm a mod. Will I do anything about it ?

NAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I should have know that you'd jump to the defense of one of the other Amigos. I respect that.

I guess I should have know that you'd jump to the defense of one of the other Amigos. I respect that.

We were the coolest

tenor.gif

Trebek announces he has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. What will the world do without Trebek? Jeez. Good luck, man.

Damn chupe thanks for ruining my day.

Damn in the don’t want that type of cancer, pancreatic is up there with a one year survival rate of about 20 percent, 5 year 3%, 10 year basically non-existent.

Jeopardy is one of my favorite shows and Trebek is the best. Hope he kicks it.

My wife’s aunt was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer and managed to live another year and a half, but it was a steep decline a few months after the diagnosis and required heavy medication. It sucked. Just awful to watch unfold.

Switching topics...

I’m addicted to Monster Rehab. I limit myself to one a day, but if I don’t have it I get a headache. Gave it up for a while, but said “fuck it” after a few months. I otherwise eat and drink pretty well, and exercise a lot... So what’s one vice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back