• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 College Basketball Coaching Carousel

seems nebraska has a different approach to making a coaching change than wake ha

Last edited:
I just can't see Texas shipping Shaka to VT after Buzz Williams takes the A&M job... I know it'd be after the fact, but it could be construed as helping out a rival. Have to believe Texas would have to have Chris Beard lined up to take the job for them to jettison Shaka.

Otherwise, I don't see Shaka leaving. Unless, of course, they are also talking to Buzz (which hasn't been reported since A&M got rid of Kennedy).

Similar to what has been hypothesized about Wake... It seems like if you are going to pay a HUGE buyout, you would want to make sure you are bringing in one of your top candidates to replace him.

Which higher mid-major job does Wes Miller get? Also Ryan Odom. Both those guys should be stepping up.

Every school will upgrade and Wake Forest will continue to sink to the bottom. I won't even pay attention anymore but I assume next year Wake Forest will lose some OOC home games to a school we've never heard of and then finish in the bottom 1/3rd of the ACC. This program will never be great again.

Bryce Drew fired at Vanderbilt after 3 seasons.

GW hires Jamion Christian. Siena just hired him from Mt. Saint Mary's last year. Thought they might go for Ryan Odom or Miller.

Wes Miller is gonna get hired by someone else and do well and Donald Ross is gonna fuckin die.

Bryce Drew fired at Vanderbilt after 3 seasons.

Drew on Friday had his first sit-down meeting with new athletic director Malcolm Turner, sources told ESPN. In what would be an unusual move, Turner is looking to reassign Drew to another position in the school to avoid paying his buyout, according to sources.

New AD coming in and getting things done.

I take it RW did not include "a reassign clause" in his contract extension for Danny! Would have been cheap insurance.....:rulz:

Back