• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Zion Done at Duke?

The difference between #1 and #3 is about $10M. As the healthy #1 pick, he will get huge endorsement deals. If he's hurt, those numbers will drop dramatically.

If you think his endorsements will be impacted by this I have a stupid idea about how to publish books to sell you too.

BTW, if Zion Williamson is in the hospital on life support on draft day, he's still the #1 pick over the rest of this group.

So he is apparently playing today...if he reinjures the knee how much bad pub does K/Duke take?

So he is apparently playing today...if he reinjures the knee how much bad pub does K/Duke take?

Probably none in the eyes of the media. It was obvious he would play again. There was no way K would let him sit out the rest of the season with a potential national title on the line.

He could tell K to fuck off. Zion has no further use of K.

Probably none in the eyes of the media. It was obvious he would play again. There was no way K would let him sit out the rest of the season with a potential national title on the line.

I get there's a bias here, but it seems pretty clear this was never a major injury and if anything they erred hugely on the side of caution in terms of not bringing him back sooner

BTW, if Zion Williamson is in the hospital on life support on draft day, he's still the #1 pick over the rest of this group.

Seriously. Who would get picked ahead of an injured Zion? His AAU teammate people ignored? The two guys who can’t win at Duke without him?

Seriously. Who would get picked ahead of an injured Zion? His AAU teammate people ignored? The two guys who can’t win at Duke without him?

Zion wearing Kyrie's tonight.

Kyrie and Nike right now:

giphy.gif

How great would it be for Zion to say, "Yeah, Nike paid my dad $25,000/month while I was at Duke."

Not to mention that Zion himself wants to play basketball. Good for him. I hope he is lights out healthy and puts on a show. I enjoy watching Zion play hoop.

Zion really is an amazing player. Fun to watch; but it is now a tie game. Duke does not shoot very well.

Dude reminds me of Len Bias with the way he dominated that game.

Back