• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The final Danny Manning show (of the year )

Great to see “final” and “DM” in the same sentence...even when it has nothing at all to do with the Final Four.

Wait... what? Danny has a radio show?! :tard:

I only listen to Clawson's show in the fall.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Danny doesn't even show tonight and he has Chill or one of the other assistants sit in for him. Maybe Danny will be out "recruiting," as in recruiting him a new job somewhere after he gets canned.

If he really wants to throw it in our face he comes in his bathing suit with sunglasses and Bahama mama shirt and says "thanks Ronnie as well as all Deac nation for providing the nicest life long vacation with my family thanks to John Collins and my dear agent who I will be meeting shortly in the Maldives to begin our travel around the world tour. Good luck boys!"

He should conduct an on-air closing for his new beach house at Debordieu next to guitardeac's.

We should all listen and e-mail questions asking Danny what his plans are after he's fired next week.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Danny doesn't even show tonight and he has Chill or one of the other assistants sit in for him. Maybe Danny will be out "recruiting," as in recruiting him a new job somewhere after he gets canned.

I did see him in Dallas a few hours ago.

Oh, they were having a job fair? Good for him, putting himself out there like that.

He's interviewing investment managers for the $16 million we are paying him to go away.

Back