• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

L$U paying more than rookie minimum apparently

Would be funny if he first started cheating at Harvard. Also puts in question the magical VCU run w/ Shaka. Did he buy Jamie Skeen??????

I heard a rumor years ago that Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, then Lew Alcindor, was willing to come to Wake Forest if we had offered him $250,000. Alcindor was a teammate of Norwood Todman (Wake's first black basketball player) at Power Memorial.

Would be funny if he first started cheating at Harvard. Also puts in question the magical VCU run w/ Shaka. Did he buy Jamie Skeen??????

Too bad he did, because we really could have used Skeen this year.

At this point the season is forfeited already. Might as well ride it out while you are first in your conference and possibly looking at a 2 or 3 seed. Unless this is like when Arizona suspended Miller for only his lunch break and Wade will be back in Nashville next week.

At this point the season is forfeited already. Might as well ride it out while you are first in your conference and possibly looking at a 2 or 3 seed. Unless this is like when Arizona suspended Miller for only his lunch break and Wade will be back in Nashville next week.

In 1979 Dale Brown suspended LSU's leading scorer, DeWayne Scales, from the NCAAT for having contact with a pro agent. I was not a Brown fan but that move earned him respect in my book. Love the irony of Wade's situation.

Suspended until they find the correct time/reason to fire him. Then he's toast

LSU just clinched the SEC regular season title. I'm guessing LSU is waiting for the heat to die down and see if they can keep him and save face like Arizona did with Sean Miller.

Suspended until they find the correct time/reason to fire him. Then he's toast

LSU attorneys should be looking through all the "for cause" clauses in his contract as we speak.

It would be fascinating to know how far in college basketball this goes. Rival bias aside, does UNC do this, does Kentucky, does Duke, do or did we (#newculture)? We will likely never know, but damn . . . an NCAA Power Five coach on the phone orchestrating big time payments to recruits? Who knows. The NCAA has Thor’s Hammer but with all the schools involved I thing Thor’s nads are unfortunately going to shrivel up.

Nasir Little is cited as part of the FBI investigation with other schools willing to pay to get him. You think he is sitting on UNCs bench as a legit recruit? Of course they are paying him.

Back