• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - FSU - Noon Raycom

If our guys play like they did against Duke, they can win this.
Think they'll either come out inspired and pissed off after losing to Duke or demoralized and uninspired.
I.e. Could have a great win or a bad loss.
No, I'm not betting on this one.

If our guys play like they did against Duke, they can win this.
Think they'll either come out inspired and pissed off after losing to Duke or demoralized and uninspired.
I.e. Could have a great win or a bad loss.
No, I'm not betting on this one.

I think FSU would take dook out with Zion out. So I'm not sure that's a great comparison. Our problem is Chaundee, apparently, like playing on the road, more than in the Joel.

Does Hoard get 'senior/freshman' nite?

Our decade of misery began with [Redacted] losing at the Joel, so it might be appropriate for Manning to end it by losing at the Joel. It would give this unhappy era a certain symmetry.

Our decade of misery began with [Redacted] losing at the Joel, so it might be appropriate for Manning to end it by losing at the Joel. It would give this unhappy era a certain symmetry.

Only if we were playing Stetson today.

Going to head up to wish Danny a don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Should I pick up a couple on StubHub or will they be handing them out in the parking lot?

Ikenna Smart’s Senior day should have everybody excited and focused. Wake by 6!

You know our basketball program is complete shit when ESPN goes 94 ft. with a Wake walk on!

Senior Day feature mostly on Anthony Bilas. Didn't realize he was the only four-year player on the roster (because Aaron Spivey joined as a sophomore):

https://www.journalnow.com/sports/w...cle_8005d97c-8cdb-5f31-bc80-01fa285eba35.html

Appreciate you posting Connor. I hate that Bilas couldn't have more success with the team but it sounds like he's enjoyed his time at Wake.

Came here to see if that article had been posted. Enjoyed reading it. Thx.

How long have they been doing flaming texas pete

why didn't Bilas start before now.....

Back