• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - FSU - Noon Raycom

Lol, Bilas fucks up the push.

I’m sure Jay Bilas loves his kid and all, but he must really not enjoy having to sit through this stinker the day of the UNC-Duke game. Maybe he can bring some of this stench with him and stink up the joint later today.

Let the steam cleaning of the Joel commence

Mucius with another great shooting day. 1-10 from the field. Brutal.

Anybody like the under the basket inbounds play with 2 seconds on the shot clock play that Danny drew up to get Sunday Okeke the ball behind the three point line?

We’re playing Miami on Tuesday. I think we lose.

Anybody like the under the basket inbounds play with 2 seconds on the shot clock play that Danny drew up to get Sunday Okeke the ball behind the three point line?

That was classic - though technically Manning did draw it up. However, that being the shot that we got reflects two things. First that we really don't have a play that we can run in that situation. Or any situation really. And secondly, how clueless our players are. Its obvious that there is no attention to detail from the top down for our basketball program, and it is reflected on the decisions that are made on the court.

4 assists and one was a gimme to let Bilas get a shot

not that I would expect more with no offensive game plan but 4 #$@%#$^! assists, you got to work to have that few

4 assists and one was a gimme to let Bilas get a shot

not that I would expect more with no offensive game plan but 4 #$@%#$^! assists, you got to work to have that few

Wow - that is pathetic. Didn't we have another game earlier in the season with a similar number? What is striking to me is that we never get Hoard a decent look. He will go 10 minutes without even getting a shot, and when he does it is off of an offensive rebound or off his own penetration.

Back