• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Guess the date/time of Manning’s firing/resignation

We know they are going to keep him or get rid of him, and it looks like they are going to keep him

I'd push the timeline out to about a week after the prime candidates lose in tournaments. Currie was burned by a long window between firing and hiring at TN. He'll do his best to have a short window at Wake.

Texas and Xavier play on Sunday at 4. Our Muskateers take care of bidness, then Shaka and Currie and UT and Manning and the Atlanta Hawks can put a bow on their negotiations and make an announcement. Win-win-win-win-win.

SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!! SHAKA !!!!

Texas and Xavier play on Sunday at 4. Our Muskateers take care of bidness, then Shaka and Currie and UT and Manning and the Atlanta Hawks can put a bow on their negotiations and make an announcement. Win-win-win-win-win.

I like it! Now you're talking! :thumbsup:

A 4:30 press release on Friday would destroy the local tv stations. Everybody is out of town covering the NCAA's, or Martinsville NASCAR.

A 4:30 press release on Friday would destroy the local tv stations. Everybody is out of town covering the NCAA's, or Martinsville NASCAR.

Sounds like the perfect time for Nero to announce another year of meh

Wake has had five 20-win loss seasons ever

Three are under Danny and one is under Bz

We're truly in the dark ages of Wake bball

Predicted talking points...

Danny is a coach who represents our program and university with class and integrity.
His basketball achievements as a college and NBA player speak for themselves.
He is an excellent coach and recruiter.
Any parent would want their son to play for a coach like Danny because he develops a relationship with them that allows them to succeed both on and off the floor.
The impact that he is having on our players as athletes and people is incredible.
Our future is so promising with Danny leading our program.

2.jpg

Last edited:
Predicted talking points...

Danny is a coach who represents our program and university with class and integrity.
His basketball achievements as a college and NBA player speak for themselves.
He is an excellent coach and recruiter.
Any parent would want their son to play for a coach like Danny because he develops a relationship with them that allows them to succeed both on and off the floor.
The impact that he is having on our players as athletes and people is incredible.
Our future is so promising with Danny leading our program.

2.jpg

Yeah who is dumb enough to fall for this crap? if hes back...im a wake football fan and a gonzaga basketball fan. why care for a program that literally gives zero fucks about winning. duke fans get to pull this card why not us?

I'm now predicting March 20, 2020.

I don't know...if the contract was the issue, then the marginal, few million dollars difference in buyout from this year to next probably isn't enough to see him gone. I'd be shocked if he isn't here for 2 more years at least. I'll go with March 15, 2022.

Some of you are late to the game. I stopped giving Asshat Ron money four years ago. Funny thing is all they care about are the top twenty or so donors and the ACC money. They don’t need the average alumnus or fan. Deacon Mountain is just like they like it. A fucking mountain of Conceit on fire. Fucking dumbasses. You’ll get Danny or some retread and like it! It’s the Wake Forest Way, rubes!

Baddabing!

Back