• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump and the Florida Happy Ending Madem

BillBrasky

#PSF
Reaction score
This deserves its own thread. What in the hell is this? Is he really connected to the day spa that Kraft was busted at? Is he the “bigger name” on the indictment list? Wild times.

On phone, so too lazy to post links. Especially as I won’t be able to edit.

The founder of the spa is a member at Mara-Lago. She wasn’t the owner during the sting. That’s all I think we know so far.

Matt Gaetz. Trump's henchman who threatened Cohen before his public testimony.

Trump will go down as the biggest national security risk in presidential history.

Because he does not give one fuck about me, you, moonz, sailor or any other American on either side of the aisle.

The man cares about one person only...himself. Everyone else be damned.

Trump will go down as the biggest national security risk in presidential history.

Because he does not give one fuck about me, you, moonz, sailor or any other American on either side of the aisle.

But as long as he's "hurting the right people", conservatives won't care.

[lectro, sailor, moonz]Stop sniffing chowder powder and stop distracting us from the AOC hotdog on a stick scandal.[/lectro, sailor, moonz]

Back