• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke towel boys?

TripleDeac21

Reaction score
WTF is this crap? Bolden goes down injured after a hard bang-bang play under the hoop, and is in visible pain. Immediately, two Duke minions (aka towel boys) come running out to the scene of the collision, and proceed to hold up two towels essentially shielding Bolden, K, and the Duke trainer. They actually make it a point to find the ESPN TV cameraman (sitting within 5-10 feet on the baseline) and "block" his view with a freaking towel. What exactly is the point of that? What are they trying to shield/cover up? The fact that Bolden is hurt and K/the trainer are tending to him? I mean, seriously?

Has ANYONE seen any other men's basketball team pull this sh*t? I swear, only Duke and K. Unreal.

I had heard or read the towel boys were K's grandkids somewhere

Undestandable considering the Zion acl tear conspiracy currently underway in Durham

It’s no different than what’s common in football. I see nothing wrong with giving an athlete in pain a little privacy.

I agree, but I certainly understand the OP’s high level of annoyance with all things Duke and Coach K related. It irritated the hell out of me also. Perfect little suits and haircuts. You can see them saluting Coach K in the locker room.

I thought this was going to be about the 4-5 student managers dressed in black who tear-ass off the court at game's end like ultimate nerds....where are they going....the bathroom ????

Back