• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shaka to Wake? It may be happening

Can I get the new pm?

here's the new (zealand) pm!

jacinda-ardern-vogue-march-2018.jpg

That wouldn't be surprising, but it would be surprising for Currie to make a big deal of it on twitter given the speculation about Smart. And it would be even more concerning if he weren't aware of the rumours.

Or there’s absolutely nothing to it and Currie isn’t even aware of the rumors, unlike all of us here who are making a mountain out of every molehill.

Everyone can decide for themselves

lol at some texas fans thinking bennett would leave UVA for their hoops program. shaka or wes, lets get it currie!

In what universe does Wake have a better recruiting base than GT?

GT has tough engineering requirements for all students IIRC. Don’t know if that was factored in.

Weird list. Louisville above UNC? Duke could be behind both. K is Duke, they will decline eventually.

WF should be above Clemson. Hard to argue with the rest of it now tbh but new admin, the right coach and facilities could get us above FSU and ND. GT seems like it should be so much better consistently, maybe their facilities suck? Stadium seems old.

So much will change when K and Boheim retire. UNC should be fine. Mack is good but he’s not Pitino.

Bowling Green was a better football program when Clawson showed up than Buffalo was a basketball program before Hurley/Oats showed up.

Fuck you, man. Come on. Clawson resume showed he resurrected three different div 1 programs in 4/5 years. It is pretty straight forward. I feel like I am in bad Crossfire debate and you're wearing a bowtie. Come on Tucker, let's not argue stupid shit all day. At the end of the day, you're a douche in a bowtie and I'm a douche not in a bow tie. Let's leave it at that.

Back