• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Miami Hurricanes Round 3 - Tuesday noon - ESPN

Dakich sounds all angry and depressed. Like he's had to watch us all year.

keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side. keep on the sunny side of life

Brandon desperately wants to be his dad. The announcers desperately want him to be his dad, too. The disappointment is easy to notice.

It's too bad he hasn't had someone to coach him to be the PG that plays within his own abilities rather than trying to be the PG his dad was. We'd be better off for it.

Bwahahahaha. Dino cheesing like a motherfucker is the perfect capper to this game.

giphy.gif

This is the part of the game I [Redacted]. I wish players could refuse to accept a foul so the clock would keep running. Just me? Ok ...

Lol Ron sitting at the fucking scorer’s table

It take a real level of bad to play on the 1st day of the ACC tournament for 9 years and go 2-9 over that period.

Looks like another DVR'd game that I will delete without ever watching. That has become a Manning era tradition.

Back