• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Miami Hurricanes Round 3 - Tuesday noon - ESPN

Favorite part of the game today

Announcer: You have to go to Hoard or Childress here

(Torry promptly drives to basket with predictable consequence)

Annoucner: That was a grade school move

It take a real level of bad to play on the 1st day of the ACC tournament for 9 years and go 2-9 over that period.

2-10 over 10 years and 2-11 over 12 years (we did get one bye to the quarters under Dino)

Lol Ron sitting at the fucking scorer’s table

Ronnie should be last in line to hand shake and just say "it's time Danny. We'll mail you your shit. Take this shit <waves around> with you now."

I would also like a screenshot of Ronnie sitting at the scorer table.

Praise be its over. Now hands off Ron. The last thing we want or need is for Ron is be involved with the hoops program one day longer.

I would also like a screenshot of Ronnie sitting at the scorer table.

here ya go
giphy.gif

After this season ending loss, I am really feeling my OATS now

Does anyone know where I can find his post game press conference? Normally, they are uploaded an hour or so after the end of the game, but I can’t seem to find the one for today’s game.

per ESPN:

"I feel I'll be back," Manning said. "I look at the score sheet and everyone that scored is an underclassman. We had some guys that grew a significant amount this year in terms of their growth from the start to the finish, and that's how we want to build it. We build it with our young guys, and we had a really good freshman class come in and got a lot of key contributions from a lot of guys throughout the course of the season."

per ESPN:

"I feel I'll be back," Manning said. "I look at the score sheet and everyone that scored is an underclassman. We had some guys that grew a significant amount this year in terms of their growth from the start to the finish, and that's how we want to build it. We build it with our young guys, and we had a really good freshman class come in and got a lot of key contributions from a lot of guys throughout the course of the season."

All of a sudden youth went from an excuse to the reason he should come back next year.

All of a sudden youth went from an excuse to the reason he should come back next year.

The fact that it’s a young roster is actually even more in favor of hiring a new coach who can hit the ground running and get some results out of the talent already in the program.

per ESPN:

oh fuck off

Back