• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Miami Hurricanes Round 3 - Tuesday noon - ESPN

Some late action on Miami has pumped up the line to 7.5. Realize WF basketball is a mess, but that's a lot of points for a bad Miami team to lay on a neutral court.

At first glance it may appear that way, but then you do some digging and facts make you realize how bad Wake actually is. Of their 19 losses (this will almost certainly be #20), the only games they didn't lose by more than 7.5 points were Houston Baptist, Gardner Webb, Boston College, & @ Duke.
I think we get steam rolled and lose by 15-20 points.

How empty is the arena gonna be for Pitt-BC tonight. Holy hell

Electric atmosphere for this one. Really comes across on TV.

Larranaga sounded hype pregame... His team did not.

At first glance it may appear that way, but then you do some digging and facts make you realize how bad Wake actually is. Of their 19 losses (this will almost certainly be #20), the only games they didn't lose by more than 7.5 points were Houston Baptist, Gardner Webb, Boston College, & @ Duke.
I think we get steam rolled and lose by 15-20 points.

Unreal. There's no shortage of damning stats.

That was literally the first fast break layup I can remember in the last few games.

miami's last 5 possessions:

turnover
turnover
missed layup
turnover
turnover

Back