• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Miami Hurricanes Round 3 - Tuesday noon - ESPN

"we knew there was a good possibility they were going to come out in man or zone, and they came out in zone." danny what 3rd option of defense is there?

I assume whatever the fuck you call what we play. A lack of defense?

"we knew there was a good possibility they were going to come out in man or zone, and they came out in zone." danny what 3rd option of defense is there?

Jesus. You couldn’t write this shit.

hey i mean i feel that is the first time i have ever see us call a t.o under a minute AND score right after all season...so he may be onto something finally

We have much more talent than Miami. But have made three horrible attempts at lobs and another terrible pass to Hoard by Brandon. That Hoard can't get ten shots in a half is 100% on Danny.

I’m not sure if the unforced turnovers or the wide open bricks are more frustrating.

The team is playing like they want this to be over! No energy and little effort.

BTW, we must have 2 of the worst jump shooters in all of college basketball: Mucius and Wright. Terrible.

Need more touches for Mucius.

Magic happens when the ball is in his hands.

Back