• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PELOSI: NO IMPEACHMENT

Somebody on the left, PLEASE SHARE WITH THE GROUP THE IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES BY TRUMP THAT WE HAVE LEARNED OF THROUGH THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION.

Please

Six figures of whiny bitchy tweets calling for the end of the Mueller investigation.

First things first..Nancy is a very talented politician. Outside of some random billionaire or member of the punditry, who of any consequence has come out against her on this?

If the Dems go on radio silence does that mean she has some inside information that Bob M has one more stink bomb in his brief case? If the press doesn’t really ‘press’ her then I believe she has another play and one that will be strengthened by her stance right now(sic)

At that point she can pivot and claim it a “bridge too far”.

You can feel the media (full spectrum) buy into the idea that Mueller may fizzle out. It seems like a lull as if by design.. :)

We’ll see..but it may be that Mueller has one more “blow” to deliver and it may be just enough for the Dems to “fully and dutifully justify” whatever inquiries they desire to pursue.

I guess I just don’t trust her. :)

Somebody on the left, PLEASE SHARE WITH THE GROUP THE IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES BY TRUMP THAT WE HAVE LEARNED OF THROUGH THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION.

Please

Lying to the American public about negotiating a deal to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

I could go on and on...

“Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country,” she said. “He’s just not worth it.”

Hard to read..it sure looks like there is some level of “foretelling” in the statement.

Now I’m obsessed.. :)

"Trump supporters are too stupid to understand the gravity of his crimes and would revolt if we impeached," -- what she would have liked to say.

moonz, what would you consider to be impeachable?

Smart move. Run against him in 2020 in every occasion, motivate turn out by publishing all of his crimes. Then start prosecuting the moment he becomes a private citizen. Trump dying in jail would be just fantastic.

Smart move. Run against him in 2020 in every occasion, motivate turn out by publishing all of his crimes. Then start prosecuting the moment he becomes a private citizen. Trump dying in jail would be just fantastic.

You sound like lil rjk

I didn’t read the piece.

But from what’s been relayed, she’s probably right.

Especially in light of the obsequious Pubs ruling the Senate and the paranoid and passionate rubes still supporting their dear leader.

Probably better to simply keep investigating and exposing Trump’s dishonesty, incompetence, and corruption.

For now.

moonz:Trump::RChill:Manning

You guys are morons. Impeachment is a boogie man. It is a real threat in extreme circumstances but it is an incredibly stilted and time consuming process.

Trump is going down, and the Meuller report will likely help. But it is going to be the same with Nixon. Once the report is out, Fed or NY prosecutors will talk with congress and state that they have evidence that Trump is guilty of felonies, namely conspiracy to defraud elections using bribes...the same felony his co-conspirator Cohen is going to jail for.

I, like most, am of the opinion that you can't indict a sitting president, so Trump at that point, just like Nixon, will likely have the chance to step down and receive a pardon from Pence, and promise not to run again, or, he can go to jail for 4-6 years after his term is up. Trump is a moron, so he may fight, but he will lose. He can either step down or go to jail after office. Those are the paths.

Back