• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest University Coach Named By FBI in Bribery and Academic Fraud Scandal

LOL. Imagine finding out that you parents paid a million dollars and had your ACT doctored to get you into a decent school.

Judging by how dumb some of the Wake alum posters are on this very board I suspect that this news is true.

LOL. Imagine finding out that you parents paid a million dollars and had your ACT doctored to get you into a decent school.

billy_madison.jpg

You’d have to be a weak student to cheat to get into the University of San Diego

I'd say our men's basketball team has about 8 or 9 of these kids.

I swear if Manning was is getting even MORE money under the table...laughing his ass off in press conferences

Gonna be a non-revenue sports coach. Ouch. Hope it's not one of the good ones.

This tweet make me wonder if Sean Hannity is involved in this. His kid is on the tennis team.

Would be absurd if the one program that Wellman defenders have held up as evidence of his excellence gets taken down by a scandal.

Just checked...doesn't appear the kid has ever played in a match at Wake and he redshirted his freshman year.

https://godeacs.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=2643

Back