• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest University Coach Named By FBI in Bribery and Academic Fraud Scandal

Yeah. I noticed that too. Basically she improved and played. But ome of the other bios are pretty scant, too.

It also said she was recruited by some other programs and she does have a recruiting page: https://new.berecruited.com/athletes/2823536

I feel bad accusing the student-athletes until we know more.

I agree. Until there is more evidence that suggests it was Ms. McMahon, I would say let's not accuse her of such. The article goes to suggest that the players once in would not necessarily remain on the team, so it could be a student who is not on the roster.

I will say this though, nice pull Nate Mays.

I agree. Until there is more evidence that suggests it was Ms. McMahon, I would say let's not accuse her of such. The article goes to suggest that the players once in would not necessarily remain on the team, so it could be a student who is not on the roster.

I will say this though, nice pull Nate Mays.

Some would even say it was an Incredible pull
21az91c.png

Yeah. I noticed that too. Basically she improved and played. But ome of the other bios are pretty scant, too.

It also said she was recruited by some other programs and she does have a recruiting page: https://new.berecruited.com/athletes/2823536

I feel bad accusing the student-athletes until we know more.
It was stated in at least one article I read that the coaches helped setup fake bios and recruiting profiles for the athletes.

Great, this is going to become an OWG fap thread. This board is weird and creepy.

I love it.

Yeah, if we're gonna post pics at least wait til we know for sure who the kid is

Great, this is going to become an OWG fap thread. This board is weird and creepy.

I love it.

Huh? I thought we were discussing whether some of the student body had enough talent to be admitted.
4t0bjb.png

Just doing our due diligence to determine if these claims by the FBI have any validity
2ch7zn5.jpg

It was stated in at least one article I read that the coaches helped setup fake bios and recruiting profiles for the athletes.

Yeah. The press conference specified that Singer faked credentials to give to admissions officers. It's definitely possible he faked a recruiting page and claims of other offers. We don't know.

With all this breaking, this afternoon would be the perfect cover to fire Danny.

What the hell is wrong with some of you. Click bait thread title, followed by cyper-stalking a wake student. Definitely not our proudest moment. The article said the kids usually were not in on the scam. Troll the parents all you want, but we really should leave the kids out of it.

Back