• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Volleyball coach accused of taking bribe

91deac

Richard Joyce
Reaction score
https://www.journalnow.com/news/cri...cle_df0ff008-5ef1-565f-96c9-98bca8aa68fb.html

I started a new thread, because I hate the click-bait title of the old thread and didn't want to push it back up to the top of the forum.

You guys were talking about Hannity's kid, but hasn't the end of the UNC and Duke benches been full of a bunch of big donor or legacy players' kids forever? I have not idea about Anthony Bilias and how he got into Wake, but kids of famous/rich dads seem to pop up as walk-ons everywhere. I guess it's illegal in this case, because they used a middle man, instead of working it out with the coach one-on-one.

It’s illegal because they allegedly coordinated and paid for fraudulent services across state lines.

Also the scam included a fake charity which allowed payments to result in tax deductions.

Do we still do the Haas thing anymore or has that been retired?

I'm locking this thread if I can use my mod powers to figure out how to do it.

91deac, stop being such a snowflake; grow a dick and read the other thread. There will be consequences next time.

Fuck you Biff. Anytime you want to deliver those consequences - I am not hard to find.

tenor.gif

Back