• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Amazon’s Lord of the Rings is coming...

This shit looks amazing. I can't wait. I wonder who they will cast as Sauron? Looked like a lot of people voted for Cumberbatch, but with his amazing performance (yes, he did the Andy Serkis motion capture acting) as Smaug in the Hobbit trilogy I don't think it would be wise to cast him as Sauron. My number one choice would be Tom Hiddleston. He's been great playing the powerfully cunning and deceiving character Loki, I think he would make a great Sauron.

Hiddleston would be great. Too bad Jude Law is so old b/c i think he could've been a great Annatar-version of Sauron.

Not read the article yet but have a question. If the season is 12 episodes does that mean that 4 of those episodes will be a travel log of the characters moving from one spot to the next?

Back