• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump: it could get 'very bad' if military, police, biker supporters play ‘tough’

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
Trump made the comments in the context of an interview with the conservative outlet Breitbart in which he argued that Democrats play a tough political game.

“You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny," Trump said in the interview with Breitbart published on Wednesday. "I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher."

"I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad," Trump said.

"But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress ... with all this invest[igations] — that’s all they want to do is — you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this.”

Bullshit Trump says is mostly fucking white noise to me at this point but this type of rhetoric needs to be condemned.

Most bikers I see look like huge posers going through a late-life crisis. Can’t imagine there’s much to fear from that crowd

And military leaders probably hate Trump. If he directed them to do something like that, they’d say fuck you.

White noise from a giant pussy.

It's more Trump's fascist threat of turning the police and military on his political opponents that should get your attention.

Yeah, if this type of shit doesn't scare you, you're not paying attention.

And military leaders probably hate Trump. If he directed them to do something like that, they’d say fuck you.

White noise from a giant pussy.

He’s not speaking to military leaders. He’s speaking to people like that Coast Guard guy who had the hit list Trump could have written himself.

He’s speaking the very large contingent of gun owners who think their 2nd Amendment duty is to oppose a tyrannical government.

He’s speaking to the cops and the Blue Lives Matters folks who support police brutality against people they don’t like.

Last edited:
He’s not speaking to military leaders. He’s speaking to people like that Coast Guard guy who had the hit list Trump could have written himself.

He’s speaking the very large contingent of gun owners who think their 2nd Amendment duty is to oppose a tyrannical government.

He’s speaking to the cops and the Blue Lives Matters folks who support police brutality against people they don’t like.

This. If you don't think that there's a sizable contingent of gun owners, non-coms,and police that would welcome a second civil war, then you don't live in the South, or are unimaginably insulated from certain demographics.

Moon, I realize that your personality probably ensures that you have limited social interaction outside of the board, but I assure you, it's much scarier out there than in our "echo chamber ".

Moon, I realize that your personality probably ensures that you have limited social interaction outside of the board, but I assure you, it's much scarier out there than in our "echo chamber ".

You know nothing about me

You know nothing about me

Fair enough. I'm just making an assumption that anyone who devotes as much time and energy as you do to both trolling yet still seeking validation from a forum like this is lacking real human connection. Call it an educated guess. But, that is probably beside the point. As someone who lives and teaches in an impoverished, rural area, I assure you that statements like that from this president scare the hell out of me, and they should as well.

This. If you don't think that there's a sizable contingent of gun owners, non-coms,and police that would welcome a second civil war, then you don't live in the South, or are unimaginably insulated from certain demographics.

And that’s why it’s dangerous to fly the Confederate flag and erect statues to Confederate soldiers and teach “lost cause” revisionist history. It serves to glorify treason and taking up arms against fellow Americans. We’ve been hearing all this talk about “REAL AMERICANS” from the nutjobs who cling to their guns. We’ve seen a spike in hate crimes. And we know their leaders aren’t going to do anything to stop them.

Back