• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So then, How much dough did it cost mommy and daddy

I don't think he ever accepted the terms of the bet. His usual mo...talk junk and then slink away when its time to put his money where his mouth is.

Hey let's all apologize that our parent's weren't deadbeat rednecks like Mr. & Mrs. Lectro.

Don’t fret Twinbeenahasbeen..you ain’t ever hit on anything even loosely associated with intellect.

I did not realize they gave schollies for Whiffle Ball..

It’s like a piñata, sooner or later you are bound to make contact with something..hopefully it won’t be ChrisL’s noggin again..

Don’t fret Twinbeenahasbeen..you ain’t ever hit on anything even loosely associated with intellect.

It’s like a piñata, sooner or later you are bound to make contact with something..hopefully it won’t be ChrisL’s noggin again..

Care to explain how you didn't welch on the bet with ITC, based off of that link?

You enjoy Desantis and YOUR President and Commander In Chief, Donald J. Trump.

See if you can’t be of some help..doing something besides cruising the shallows and chewing license plates.

I'll be the first to admit, I'm dumb as shit for continually engaging you. You don't actually respond to any questions posed or issues at hand. I apologizing to everyone else for continuing to feed the troll and clogging up the threads with more pointless bullshit. Later, Lec. It has been real.

All in Tuition, housing, living expenses etc... it cost me 56K for four years. Graduated in 2012.

I think App State ran my folks about $2k a semester in the late 80s early 90s, and after freshman year I worked to pay for my housing - and I turned out better than most of you Wake boys. That's fucked up, right? Your parents should be pissed

I'm pretty sure my four years at Wake cost a total $15,000 or so.

About 30 days from now, I wouldn't be shocked if among the drinks we hoist for departed Deacs will include one for Bake's dad.

I'll be the first to admit, I'm dumb as shit for continually engaging you. You don't actually respond to any questions posed or issues at hand. I apologizing to everyone else for continuing to feed the troll and clogging up the threads with more pointless bullshit. Later, Lec. It has been real.

Nahh..that’s just more millennial bullshit deflection. Although it is a good sign that you recognize that you are pointlessly dumb as shit.

Engage reality.. put down the cheese-pipe, brush off the cheese-puffs, and read a coloring book.. :)

I'm gonna make contact with the club manager if your dad leaves any grass spots on my clubs again. Better text him, he can't afford to lose another gig.

I'm pretty sure my four years at Wake cost a total $15,000 or so.

About 30 days from now, I wouldn't be shocked if among the drinks we hoist for departed Deacs will include one for Bake's dad.

RJ you are cool to always say nice things about the old man.

Here he and I are at Memorial Coliseum, circa '74 or 75. There was no designated handicapped seating there, so we sat under the goal on the hardwood. Saw some legendary ACC players come through there, and a few came barreling in on layups etc and knocked him backwards in his wheelchair. It used to freak the players out and they would be standing there in a panic and he would always say "I'm fine get back in there kid! "

24pb7kn.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pic w/ your pop, W&B .. you were a cute kid..what happened? :)

Seriously..cool share

I'm gonna make contact with the club manager if your dad leaves any grass spots on my clubs again. Better text him, he can't afford to lose another gig.

I spoke with my dear departed father and he’s fine with taking care of the grass stains on your clubs but still refuses to clean the shit stains out of your khakis.

..he said it wouldn’t be a problem since you rarely hit from an area that has grass.

2nd (probably 8th) generation unfunny uneducated loser. It must be nice to come over here and get a respite from the crushing redneck failure that is your multigenerational IRL. You are welcome.

Here he and I are at Memorial Coliseum, circa '74 or 75. There was no designated handicapped seating there, so we sat under the goal on the hardwood. Saw some legendary ACC players come through there, and a few came barreling in on layups etc and knocked him backwards in his wheelchair. It used to freak the players out and they would be standing there in a panic and he would always say "I'm fine get back in there kid! "

24pb7kn.jpg

Bake is an micro old? I would not have guessed that.

24pb7kn.jpg

There were many days your dad had three Martin Guitars (the real ones from Nazareth) stowed and held.

But you grew out of that cuteness.

Back