• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So then, How much dough did it cost mommy and daddy

2nd (probably 8th) generation unfunny uneducated loser. It must be nice to come over here and get a respite from the crushing redneck failure that is your multigenerational IRL. You are welcome.

Ahhh.... Nothing like the smell of sweet sweet elitist snobbery on a Friday afternoon.

from the guy who probably crowds cyclists off the road when he drives by

I give bikers plenty of room, but still hold resentment. If your biking as a means of transportation I get it, but if your biking on the roads as a hobby? Nope, go to spin class or something.

Also cycling is 100% a rich white elitist sport.

I don't think he ever accepted the terms of the bet. His usual mo...talk junk and then slink away when its time to put his money where his mouth is.

Per usual.. you guys have zero capacity for context. I don’t even remember what this “bet” was.. it happened at least a couple times every 2-3 weeks and I was probably being my overly optimistic self regarding WF’s football prospects in the face of the usual face-plants out here. Maybe I instigated this one..maybe not..

Furthermore, Captain and I have never given 2 fucks for the other and I wouldn’t trust him to poor piss out of a boot.

Bill and Melinda Gates don't have enough money to get lectro in Gardner-Webb.

I give bikers plenty of room, but still hold resentment. If your biking as a means of transportation I get it, but if your biking on the roads as a hobby? Nope, go to spin class or something.

Also cycling is 100% a rich white elitist sport.

spin class, give me a break lady...grow a sack and get back on the road where bikes belong.

Back