• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So then, How much dough did it cost mommy and daddy

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
to get you twerps into college?

An anonymous survey..so don’t be shy about how little or much you were (sic) worth.

We can't all go to a 2nd rate school in a 3rd rate city.

I heard they were changing the name from “Dash” to “the Pot Holes”

Wake and B is excited

All in Tuition, housing, living expenses etc... it cost me 56K for four years. Graduated in 2012.

to get you twerps into college?

An anonymous survey..so don’t be shy about how little or much you were (sic) worth.

My grandparents set up a college fund for me and my bro, parents gave me $15K/year which covered tuition, housing, etc and I did find. Only once did I blow through my money early, and that was due to an all-inclusive spring break. Came back and got a waiter job ASAP to make it through the end of the year. So like $60K?

I usually did hold some sort of part-time job or paid internship which allowed me to have some extra spending money. I was COLLEGE RICH.

Lectro what about you, you foaming mutt?

My grandparents set up a college fund for me and my bro, parents gave me $15K/year which covered tuition, housing, etc and I did find. Only once did I blow through my money early, and that was due to an all-inclusive spring break. Came back and got a waiter job ASAP to make it through the end of the year. So like $60K?

I usually did hold some sort of part-time job or paid internship which allowed me to have some extra spending money. I was COLLEGE RICH.

Lectro what about you, you foaming mutt?

Literally had the same set up but with 14K, and worked as a raft guide 5 months out of the year.

yeah, he bet me that Desantis would win by 10 points

18656401.jpg

it exists. that's why he's silent about it. i'm not wasting my time digging through the board to find it because it doesn't matter. guy is a piece of shit coward.

Bill Gates couldn't have bribed Wake to get lectro into school.

i don't know how you guys are able to use the search function so well around here so thanks. but yeah, there it is

I've been leaning towards the anti-ban camp(not that it really matters) but he has proven himself to be utterly worthless in pretty much every regard. Maybe he should be relegated to just one thread.

Back