• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hollywood Director Claims Obama Aided Child Traffickers Jaco Booyens accuses former

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
President.

“Hollywood movie director Jaco Booyens has claimed that former President Barack Obama abused his position while in office to block investigations into child trafficking rings.Booyens has been working tirelessly in an endless battle to take down human sex traffickers for nearly a decade.He says that his work in the fight against sex slavery received no support from Obama's Administration, who actively stood in the way of his investigations.Entertainment industry executive Booyens, who also directed “8 Days,” which is a movie based on true stories of victims of sex trafficking, says former President Barack Obama refused to help fight the problem, effectively aiding child traffickers to continue unchallenged.”

According to Booyens, since Trump took office, the president has been "very active" in working with his organisation to tackle child trafficking, while Obama appeared to nurture the problem.

Do you copy and paste this stuff and then delete the spaces after punctuation?

If mommy hadn’t had to lie on your app and Daddy pay for your grades..you’d be able use that hat-rack on your shoulders to find out yourself. You lazy humps..

Have a great day :)

I saw the thread title first and immediately knew that dumb/crazy uncle Lectro had posted it.

No link
No evidence

https://canadafreepress.com/article/hollywood-director-goes-rogue-tarnishes-obama-legacy

The problem is you can’t handle the truth. Your media sources are Left Wing Agit Prop Corporate Bullshit. Period.

“Jaco Booyens has been fighting against human sex trafficking for nearly a decade, so he has an accurate idea of how much help his cause has received from the government.

So when Booyens — who also directed the movie “8 Days,” which is based on true stories of victims of sex trafficking — says former President Barack Obama didn’t do anything to help fight the problem, it carries credibility.

Booyens is a member of the board of Traffick911, founded in 2009 and has helped free hundreds of youth from sex-trafficking operations. But he says little if any of that help came during Obama’s time in office.”

https://canadafreepress.com/article/hollywood-director-goes-rogue-tarnishes-obama-legacy

The problem is you can’t handle the truth. Your media sources are Left Wing Agit Prop Corporate Bullshit. Period.

“Jaco Booyens has been fighting against human sex trafficking for nearly a decade, so he has an accurate idea of how much help his cause has received from the government.

So when Booyens — who also directed the movie “8 Days,” which is based on true stories of victims of sex trafficking — says former President Barack Obama didn’t do anything to help fight the problem, it carries credibility.

Booyens is a member of the board of Traffick911, founded in 2009 and has helped free hundreds of youth from sex-trafficking operations. But he says little if any of that help came during Obama’s time in office.”

So Canadian Breitbart? I’ll be sure to add that to the reading list.

So Canadian Breitbart? I’ll be sure to add that to the reading list.

Please don’t add it to your crappy agit-prop sources. The “agenda setting press” as Chomsky derisively referred to the New York Times and Washington Post. A revolving door between the state department and major media..the clubbiness and incestuous marriage of state and media represented by the CFR.

The Left is DEAD. There is no “Punk” just establishment suck-ups to top down corporate controlled media.

Please don’t add it to your crappy agit-prop sources. The “agenda setting press” as Chomsky derisively referred to the New York Times and Washington Post. A revolving door between the state department and major media..the clubbiness and incestuous marriage of state and media represented by the CFR.

The Left is DEAD. There is no “Punk” just establishment suck-ups to top down corporate controlled media.

I am a republican you dolt and I actually read the articles that you cite. Unfortunately, most of them are opinion pieces from biased sources that prove you are no better than the people you criticize. I just like people to provide facts and justifications for their positions and you fall short... A LOT.

People like lectro. Moonz and sailor think they're enlightened when in actuality they are the biggest sheep out there

I am a republican you dolt and I actually read the articles that you cite. Unfortunately, most of them are opinion pieces from biased sources that prove you are no better than the people you criticize. I just like people to provide facts and justifications for their positions and you fall short... A LOT.

“forensic”..really? You have cited nothing. You have said nothing. Is that your forensic side or are you really just navel gazing?

Back