• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Zealand’s Mosque Massacre

I have no doubt MHBD would attack me physically if we were to meet in person, or he would encourage his associated group of domestic terrorists to do so if he could.
Jesus whatamount has gone full retard.

Nah, the dude is an antifa member and he thinks I’m a fascist what do you think he is going to do?

Here’s the kind of evil, despicable Antifa activity catamount is against.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/06/us/virginia-cop-white-supremacist.html

“A police sergeant in Virginia who was assigned to monitor the protests related to Gov. Ralph Northam was suspended Wednesday after being identified by an anti-fascist group as having an “affinity with white nationalist groups.””

“The authorities said in the statement that they were “made aware” early Wednesday morning of a “possible violation of division policy” by Sergeant Stamm. A police official specified that the possible violation that prompted the suspension was outlined in a blog post published on Tuesday by Antifascist of the Seven Hills. The group describes itself as an organization that seeks “to fight fascists” in Richmond, Va., “as communists and anarchists united in militant opposition.”

In the blog post, the group published several pictures — apparently pulled from Sergeant Stamm’s social media accounts — of what it said was him with tattoos, flags and banners that it said were symbols and images associated with Nazis and white supremacists.

First thought - no one is stupid enough to actually believe this idiot. And then you think of Lectro...

Limbaugh followers are pretty much the same as Trump followers/defenders. Either stupid or deplorable.

Mohamed Sifaoui: "I Consider Islamism to Be Fascism"

Sifaoui: I certainly am one of the first Muslims to consider Islamism to be fascism. This is not a subjective decision but rather a serious, academic argument. Fascism and Islamism are comparable in many aspects: Fascism, without evoking all its particularities, bears similarities to trends also present in Islamism. I am, of course, making a reference to their will to exterminate the Jews. On this point, the Islamists may go even further in their doctrine than the Nazis did, considering that the end of the world could only occur when there are no Jews left on earth. In the three monotheist religions, apocalypse, end of the world, and doomsday exist and are liturgical events invested with a high degree of spirituality. Hence, the Islamists interpret the end of the world in a very special way. Whereas it is written nowhere in the Qur'an, exegetes describe the end of the world as the day when even the trees and rocks will be able to talk and tell the Muslims: "Come here, there is a Jew hiding behind me. Come and kill him." And this would go on, until there would not be any Jew left on earth. This ideology is pure fascism.

https://www.meforum.org/1870/mohamed-sifaoui-i-consider-islamism-to-be-fascism

Islamism =/= Islam. As Sifaoui would agree.

Is anyone arguing that Islamism doesn’t exist or is not a problem? No.

WTF is the point?

Stupid or deplorable. Or maybe both.

Whatamount looks like a guy with unremarkable intelligence who has tried to act smarter than he is by becoming a contrarian to what he sees as the prevailing viewpoint. Now because he adopted that character and the prevailing viewpoint is getting louder because Trump and the GOP are so incompetent, he’s forced to try and defend all this stupid shit and take ridiculous positions so he won’t just be agreeing with everyone else.

Back