• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DOJ And Clinton Lawyers Struck Secret Deal To Block FBI Access To Clinton Foundation

Package a rehashed nothingburger fact and throw in a bunch of innuendo.

Nice journalism.

It’s a great site

I choose to educate myself via all different sources

p06nk1h3.jpg

.. a truth that can’t be told. If it were a work of fiction it would be more believable. Alas, perhaps this is the genius of the thing.

DOJ reached agreement with Clinton lawyers to block FBI access to Clinton Foundation emails, Strzok says

“The Justice Department "negotiated" an agreement with Hillary Clinton's legal team that ensured the FBI did not have access to emails on her private servers relating to the Clinton Foundation, former FBI special agent Peter Strzok testified during a closed-door appearance before the House Judiciary Committee last summer, according to a newly released transcript.

Republicans late last year renewed their efforts to probe the Clinton Foundation, after tax documents showed a plunge in its incoming donations after Clinton’s 2016 presidential election. The numbers fueled longstanding allegations of possible “pay-to-play” transactions at the organization, amid a Justice Department probe covering foundation issues.

Under questioning from Judiciary Committee General Counsel Zachary Somers, Strzok acknowledged that Clinton's private personal email servers contained a mixture of emails related to the Clinton Foundation, her work as secretary of state and other matters.

"Were you given access to [Clinton Foundation-related] emails as part of the investigation?" Somers asked..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...-to-clinton-foundation-emails-strzok-says.amp

the Obama administration corrupted the intelligence services, the DoJ, the DoS, the IRS, the FBI, nice! that's what getting in bed with the Clintons will do for you, they are like a fucking incurable venereal disease

stay tuned for further revelations

The slow motion of these releases is designed to water down the story, in my estimation.

First Lisa Page’s transcripts and now Strozk. I suppose over the next few months we’ll see time-released encapsulations of testimony given by the Ohr’s, Glenn Simpson, Susan Power.

Eventually, Andrew Weismann will be under the scope for his “familiarity” with the phony document-reportage-smear campaign hidden in the euphemistic “Dossier”. Now that has the stab of authenticity :)

Testimony last year before a House task force investigating the Trump-Russia affair confirmed that top Justice Department officials knew about the Trump dossier earlier than first thought, and that among those who knew was Andrew Weissmann, who went on to become the top deputy of special counsel Robert Mueller.

Bruce Ohr, the fourth-ranking official in the Justice Department, told the House task force that he met with Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the dossier, at a Washington hotel on July 30, 2016. At that point, Steele, recruited for the job by Glenn Simpson of the opposition research firm Fusion GPS, had completed a few installments of the dossier, including the salacious and never-verified sex allegation featuring Donald Trump and prostitutes in a Moscow hotel. Ohr testified that shortly after meeting with Steele, "I wanted to provide the information he had given me to the FBI."

The slow motion of these releases is designed to water down the story, in my estimation.

First Lisa Page’s transcripts and now Strozk. I suppose over the next few months we’ll see time-released encapsulations of testimony given by the Ohr’s, Glenn Simpson, Susan Power.

Eventually, Andrew Weismann will be under the scope for his “familiarity” with the phony document-reportage-smear campaign hidden in the euphemistic “Dossier”. Now that has the stab of authenticity :)

Testimony last year before a House task force investigating the Trump-Russia affair confirmed that top Justice Department officials knew about the Trump dossier earlier than first thought, and that among those who knew was Andrew Weissmann, who went on to become the top deputy of special counsel Robert Mueller.

Bruce Ohr, the fourth-ranking official in the Justice Department, told the House task force that he met with Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the dossier, at a Washington hotel on July 30, 2016. At that point, Steele, recruited for the job by Glenn Simpson of the opposition research firm Fusion GPS, had completed a few installments of the dossier, including the salacious and never-verified sex allegation featuring Donald Trump and prostitutes in a Moscow hotel. Ohr testified that shortly after meeting with Steele, "I wanted to provide the information he had given me to the FBI."
She and trump can have adjoining cells at the country club federal prison that they are sentenced to.

Back