• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Christchurch Shooter Praises Communist China, Condemns Conservatism and Capitalism:

the guy is crazy as a loon, how can you not be, if you go and murder dozens of innocent men, women, and children? his manifesto is incoherent nonsensical gibberish, this is a completely insane guy trying to be a terrorist

But if he was a Muslim and did the same thing, he'd be a terrorist...GOT IT!!!

First time I’ve seen sailor describe Muslims as “innocent.”

Rest assured sailor has far more in common with the shooter than any of the victims.

this is a good post. fuck off sailor.

this is a good post. fuck off sailor.

That post is a complete smear-job from the biggest bigot out here..every iota this guy sees is thru the lens of Race.

“If all you ever think of is sin, then all you will ever be is a sinner” - Sri Rami Krishna

Insert ^ “Race” in place of sin and the great Indian Saint’s axiom remains true.

That post is a complete smear-job from the biggest bigot out here..every iota this guy sees is thru the lens of Race.

“If all you ever think of is sin, then all you will ever be is a sinner” - Sri Rami Krishna

Insert ^ “Race” in place of sin and the great Indian Saint’s axiom remains true.

this is a nonsensical post. fuck off lectro.

Lol, I know this one! Even though it's a bad paraphrase.

It's also Ramakrishna talking shit about the bible and the Christian world view.

Now I'm even more intrigued about where you're sourcing your quotes.

First time I’ve seen sailor describe Muslims as “innocent.”

Rest assured sailor has far more in common with the shooter than any of the victims.

Lying and trying haplessly to smear others is an accurate reflection of your compassion for the victims. Nice.

Where is the lie, sailor? Be specific.

Plus I was complementing the victims by saying they had little in common with you.

You are lying again. You don't know me, or the victims of the New Zealand terrorist attack. You have reduced yourself to dishonest slanders and smears. Pathetic.

sailordeac, your stance on Muslims in Western society is very clear. I'm pretty sure the Muslims in those mosque did not think they were the problem with society like you and the shooter do.

As I have noted before, I know, and have known, quite a few Muslims. Just to underscore the point, right before I came home, the last person I had a conversation with of any length or seriousness was a Muslim. On my way home, I stopped in a business, owned and operated by Muslims, and made several purchases.

A great deal of the problems connected with Islam and the integration of Muslims into western society were first raised to me by Muslims, who, by the way, unlike the leftys on these boards, don't seem to have any difficulties thinking critically about their faith and its problems or talking about them, even with non-Muslims such as me.

The presumption behind your question, Thunderbolt, is that being critical of Islam must be based on ignorance of Islam. That presumption is simply wrong. The real problem is not with recognizing some of the problems connected with Islam and with the difficulties of co-existence between Muslim and western communities but with the refusal to talk honestly about them, indeed, the refusal to talk about them at all, especially in order to sacrifice on the altar of identity politics, a misbegotten and dangerous idea if there ever was one.

we could not possibly oppress them more than other Muslims are already oppressing them

Your questions and more have been answered over the course of the last several decades. The integration and assimilation of large Muslim minorities by western societies have not worked particularly well. Caution, circumspection, and strict controls on of Muslim immigration into western societies offer better prospects at this time for reducing and pacifying potential cultural conflicts, than open borders and everyone Willkommen. This is certainly true for western European countries, which seem to have ignored a good deal of historical experience in their belief that modern western liberal culture would serve as a kind of superior universal cultural solvent. It can't, and it wont. Too often in the past large numbers of Muslims living side by side with large numbers of Christians has resulted in violence and forced eviction along with forced conversion.

I am shocked. Simply shocked. Muslims again? Why wasn't it the Quakers?

males are a necessity, Muslims are not

the problem is specifically Muslim, not connected to any particular nation, or nations

there are no short term solutions but bringing in more Muslims right now will just make the problem worse in the long-run

In short, the Islamic state has declared war on western civilization and using the Muslims in Europe to attack the communities in which they live. Sitting around, doing little, or pretending that this is not so, or not a threat, is a huge mistake.

Lol, I know this one! Even though it's a bad paraphrase.

It's also Ramakrishna talking shit about the bible and the Christian world view.

Now I'm even more intrigued about where you're sourcing your quotes.

You are shortsighted..according to Rami Krishna, he ‘met’ Jesus Christ while walking in his garden..

The phrase is meant to show the forgiveness Christ taught..

It is from a wonderful little book, “The Perennial Philosophy” by Aldous Huxley and is a collection of maxim’s from saints of every religion.

“If all you ever see are Races, then all you will ever be is a Racist”

That is spot on, son. Learn

Lying and trying haplessly to smear others is an accurate reflection of your compassion for the victims. Nice.

That’s all this guy has..

That, and a chip on his shoulder to match RJ’s

sailordeac, your stance on Muslims in Western society is very clear. I'm pretty sure the Muslims in those mosque did not think they were the problem with society like you and the shooter do.

:eek:

Those quotes are unacceptable.

Quite sadly, the "completely insane" guy is actually a very successful terrorist.

It’s weird for people who hate Muslims and love guns to think a guy who hates Muslims and loves guns and shot a mosque full of Muslims is “insane.” Seems like he just had the balls to live out their fantasies.

The Chinese do not allow others to join society unless they assimilate..I am not opining just showing the “phobia” of the Chinese authorities.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/568525/

One million Muslims are being held right now in Chinese internment camps, according to estimates cited by the UN and U.S. officials. Former inmates—most of whom are Uighurs, a largely Muslim ethnic minority—have told reporters that over the course of an indoctrination process lasting several months, they were forced to renounce Islam, criticize their own Islamic beliefs and those of fellow inmates, and recite Communist Party propaganda songs for hours each day. There are media reports of inmates being forced to eat pork and drink alcohol, which are forbidden to Muslims, as well as reports of torture and death..”

Some reports have the figure closer to 2 million people being held..

Back