• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Harris slams Big Ben

zqglass

Reaction score
I mean Big Ben is no saint but who this is sour grapes if I’ve ever heard it.

And we're to believe that he fumbled the ball ON PURPOSE?? Agreed with the sour grapes comment.

josh harris needs to STFU. He was the epitome of the old saying, "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane."

Josh Harris was a great Deac and Big Ben is a rapist who throws his teammates and coaches under the bus every week. I’m taking Josh Harris’ side 10 times out of 10. Big Ben can fuck right off. Rest of y’all are wack.

josh harris needs to STFU. He was the epitome of the old saying, "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane."

great insight from Josh ... all of us love the guy and appreciate inside information like this ....

beachbumdeac
So you are OK with Josh throwing Ben under the bus? Is that what kind of a person Josh is? Do you hate Josh equally now?

Josh Harris was a great Deac and Big Ben is a rapist who throws his teammates and coaches under the bus every week. I’m taking Josh Harris’ side 10 times out of 10. Big Ben can fuck right off. Rest of y’all are wack.
LOL...do you think Belichick would have run a play with the lead, on first down, with 1:09 left, and the opponent only having 1 TO........or just kneeled to run out the clock? Pretty obvious. Harris actually said later the entire huddle rolled their eyes when Haley made the call.

If Roethelisberger's last name was something like Scott or Miller, would people still call him Big Ben? Is it just because his last name is stupid? Because it's the worst nickname ever.

beachbumdeac
So you are OK with Josh throwing Ben under the bus? Is that what kind of a person Josh is? Do you hate Josh equally now?

why would he hate josh harris equally now? is he also a rapist?

If Roethelisberger's last name was something like Scott or Miller, would people still call him Big Ben? Is it just because his last name is stupid? Because it's the worst nickname ever.

I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact that the guy is huge...

Steeler fan here. Big Ben is the problem. BB has always been the problem.

Steeler hater here. AB and Ben have always been locker room problems. What I don't get is why Colbert, the Rooneys and Tomlin have allowed Ben to have a radio show where he occasionally trashes his teammates. They've had a lot of talent the last several years, but they always seem to have locker room issues.

As for the play in question, I've seen it, and it's certainly up for interpretation.

Steeler hater here. AB and Ben have always been locker room problems. What I don't get is why Colbert, the Rooneys and Tomlin have allowed Ben to have a radio show where he occasionally trashes his teammates. They've had a lot of talent the last several years, but they always seem to have locker room issues.

As for the play in question, I've seen it, and it's certainly up for interpretation.
It's almost like this article never existed.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...up-and-became-one-of-the-nfls-great-teammates

Back