• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Devin Nunes Is Suing Twitter Users Including "Devin Nunes' Mom,"

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
The complaint also named “Devin Nunes’ Mom,” “a person who, with Twitter’s consent, hijacked Nunes’ name, falsely impersonated Nunes’ mother, and created and maintained an account on Twitter (@DevinNunesMom) for the sole purpose of attacking, defaming, disparaging and demeaning Nunes.”

Nunes lawyers’ wrote, “In her endless barrage of tweets, Devin Nunes’ Mom maliciously attacked every aspect of Nunes’ character, honesty, integrity, ethics and fitness to perform his duties as a United States Congressman.” [...]

Another account named as a defendant was “Devin Nunes’ Cow,” or @DevinCow, which purportedly called Nunes a “treasonous cowpoke” and an “udder-ly worthless” criminal. The timing and substance of the tweets, according to Nunes’ team, suggested that Mair was working jointly with @DevinCow and @DevinNunesMom accounts.

https://splinternews.com/devin-nune...kteGotYUM4ZzlRWncxdURpc3M5ZDh5ZW8wZS1KNEk5QzM.

Maybe, Twitter can sue Nunes for all the lies he has told to America.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

...thoughts and prayers!

Trump praised Nunes for filing the lawsuit in his joint meeting with Brazil's President today, including praise for Brazil's President for using the term "fake news" and saying "I tell you, I have many, many millions of followers on Twitter and it's different than it used to be: Things are happening, names are taken off, people aren't getting through," Trump said. "You've heard the same complaints. And it seems to be if they're conservative, if they're Republicans, if they're in a certain group, there's discrimination and big discrimination."

"I see it absolutely on Twitter and Facebook," he added, though offered no examples. Trump suggested that "collusion" is happening behind the scenes, but he did not elaborate on who the tech executives might be colluding with."

So he and his campaign team didn't collude with Russia, but he's the victim of collusion between twitter, google, facebook, and other social media outlets to keep him and other right-thinking, right-wing conservatives off their social media platforms. LOL. Delusion (and projection) at its finest.

Trump praised Nunes for filing the lawsuit in his joint meeting with Brazil's President today, including praise for Brazil's President for using the term "fake news" and saying "I tell you, I have many, many millions of followers on Twitter and it's different than it used to be: Things are happening, names are taken off, people aren't getting through," Trump said. "You've heard the same complaints. And it seems to be if they're conservative, if they're Republicans, if they're in a certain group, there's discrimination and big discrimination."

"I see it absolutely on Twitter and Facebook," he added, though offered no examples. Trump suggested that "collusion" is happening behind the scenes, but he did not elaborate on who the tech executives might be colluding with."

So he and his campaign team didn't collude with Russia, but he's the victim of collusion between twitter, google, facebook, and other social media outlets to keep him and other right-thinking, right-wing conservatives off their social media platforms. LOL. Delusion (and projection) at its finest.

Oh you mean Twitter is finally trying to do something about the assload of Russian bots following and interacting with you?

Conservatives have zero shame these days. They’re for free speech until it hurts their feelings.

And what’s funny is these Boomers love to rail on millennials for being “snow flakes” and thin skinned yet can’t stand the heat when it’s dishes out, especially rightly in regards to Nunes. The difference besides age, of course, is that these actual snow flakes knowingly chose a very public profession, politics, that has been criticized since the dawn of time. Hypocritical, ironic, hilarious, sad, lame, all rolled into one big corrupt ball.

Back